Wild in Love Photo

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Wild in Love Photo

We are providing wedding photography for the adventurous and in love. We love combining our two passions, adventure and photography, with the uniqueness of your love story. We thrive on the feeling that adventure gives you, that feeling of freedom and weightlessness and the idea that you can find it anywhere. You and your love are on an adventure which brought you here, so we want to channel your wildly in love spirit as it fuels our creativity to honestly capture the story of your wedding day and give you photos you'll cherish for a lifetime.

We are so happy you are here and can't wait to learn more about your love story. Check out the website for more love stories!

-Kate

10 Reviews for Wild in Love Photo

10 Wild in Love Photo Reviews

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 10/15/2017

I'm so glad we found Kate Lamb - she was truly a breath of fresh air. After having a disagreement with my prior photographer, I was recommended to Kate. Our wedding wasn't by the books; Kate listened ... Read more and worked with us and our budget to help create a package that fit our needs. I appreciated how open she was to communication. She kept in touch throughout our time. She was punctual with responses and very organized. The day of went by without a hitch (or at least none that I noticed - haha!). She always had a smile on her face and you can tell that she is passionate about what she does. It truly shows through her photos. Our pictures of that day are beautiful and I'm so glad I will have these for a lifetime. The day went by so fast, that I didn't even remember some of the things she had taken photos of. She captured all the small and big details, as well as all of our guests and the little moments I wouldn't have seen. I love them so much and I am so grateful for her work. I should also mention we purchased her photo booth service - highly recommend! My guests loved it. I'll will forever recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Megan
Megan Tickle

Getting married on 09/02/2019

Excellent everything

Wild In Love is so amazing! I've hired Kate multiple times and am always so pleased with her work. She is so friendly and sweet, you'll never want to work with anyone else! Read more Wild In Love is so amazing! I've hired Kate multiple times and am always so pleased with her work. She is so friendly and sweet, you'll never want to work with anyone else!

J
Julia

Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful photographer!

Kate is the BEST. I loved working with her and I LOVE our wedding photos so much. She does such a great job of capturing the candid moments and everything felt so natural. I would highly recommend ... Read more working with her!!