Wild Iris

Broken Arrow, OK · View map

About Wild Iris

Hello and welcome to Wild Iris Flower Boutique

After all, what is it all about? A celebration need not cost the earth and good times are often simple times. Choose a venue, in a stunning location and let me design the bridal party flowers and transform the venue to be a true reflection of you, the couple, getting married. Get a caterer and buy the champagne... and invite your guests. In my experience it's the finishing touches that count.

Best Wishes,

Dianna

Find me on Facebook @wildirisflowerboutique

3 Reviews for Wild Iris

3 Wild Iris Reviews

T
Tara

Married on 06/13/2015

I provided a couple images and changed my mind a bunch of times. She was so great to work with and added the perfect touch to my bridal bouquet to make it stand out. Read more I provided a couple images and changed my mind a bunch of times. She was so great to work with and added the perfect touch to my bridal bouquet to make it stand out.

A
Anna

Married on 06/13/2015

Diane did a perfect job on my flowers. It was very important to me to have the most perfect bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. I don't have a very creative mind, so I kind of just told her a few ... Read more ideas and she went with it and made the design her own. Everything was beautiful. She was open when I changed my mind a couple of times. Very accommodating when I wanted baby's breath last minute. She also remembered I had mentioned using some of my mom's veil on my bouquet, but I had forgotten to bring it to her, so she made sure to reach out and remind me. I would recommend her to anyone. She also did a very good job working with our budget.

A
ashley

Married on 08/02/2014

Diana was very nice. She made my bridal bouquet beautiful and was quick in her response. She also threw in my groom's flowers Read more Diana was very nice. She made my bridal bouquet beautiful and was quick in her response. She also threw in my groom's flowers

Wild Iris FAQ