Wild Rose Events

Royse City, TX · View map · Visit website

About Wild Rose Events

Wild Rose Events is a full-service florist located in Royse City, Texas, that specializes in customized floral decor for your wedding. All their services are done in-person with you and a member of their team. You will experience a couture experience throughout the planning process all the way up to the wedding day. Wild Rose creates long-lasting designs with fresh flowers that do not wilt before the night is over and that can withstand the Texas heat.

Wild Rose Events meets with you during a complimentary consultation to discuss the wedding floral needs while offering samples of the pieces. They can create florals in a variety of styles, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. On the wedding day, they will deliver, set up, and clean up all items. The florist visits the venue ahead of time to ensure the items coordinate properly in the space. Wild Rose designs and uses fresh, faux, and paper flower designs. They can create the following types of arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Victoria
Featured
Victoria Orr

Married on 11/17/2018

They made my fairytail flower dream come true!!!

Domonie and her team worked tirelessly to meet with my mother-in-law and I to make our floral dreams come true! We chose Wild Rose because they were accomodating, afforadable, and SO patient. I was a ... Read more VERY particular Bride for my Hotel ZaZa wedding, and Domonie was great about reassuring me that I was in great hands. They decorated my bridal shower, Rehearsal dinner, AND wedding, and with each event her team was punctual, kind, and very attentive to detail. My flowers were SO SO beautiful and over the top. My guests comlimented them ALL night, saying things like "I cannot believe those are REAL, they're SO perfect!!!"..."they SMELL amazing!!!"... "YOU HAVE SOOOO MANY FLOWERS"! We had a high budget wedding and spent about 15% of our budget on flowers, but the talent of Wild Rose Florals made our flowers look EVEN bigger than the thousands of flowers they used in our decor. Wild Rose Events is professional, makes delivery and set up a breeze, and works tirelessly to make even the biggest wedding dreams come true. THANK YOU LADIES!!! :D

Matt
Matt Benson

Married on 06/15/2019

A perfect experience with even better smelling flowers

Domonie and her team at wild rose were absolutely fantastic. She worked relentlessly to ensure that we had everything we needed and even was willing to set up multiple meetings to verify everything ... Read more was to our specifications. She went above and beyond to put our minds at ease and not have to worry about a thing when our wedding came along. The flowers looked and smelled beautiful, could not have been more pleased with the quality, freshness and display. Thank you Domonie for a first rate experience!

N
Ninfa

Married on 11/17/2018

Outstanding! ❤

Wild rose events went above and beyond in meeting our expectations! Domonie was so helpful in every way! She requested pictures of things I had in mind for our flowers and she did just that if not ... Read more better! Her and her team were on top of everything! We were so in love with how everything turned out! ❤ let me just say that was the best work I've seen! They made our wedding beautiful 😍 and I cant thank them enough! Highly Recommend!