Wild with Joy Events

Spokane, WA · View map

About Wild with Joy Events

Wild with Joy Events is a passionate wedding and event planning company located in Spokane, Washington. Sarah A. Davis, the owner and lead planner behind this creative business, wants to make your day as perfect as possible. Her goal is to remove any stress you may be feeling during your planning process, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your wedding. Wild with Joy Events offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination based on your individual needs and desires.

Sarah offers each couple a free consultation to go over their unique vision for their big day, and to answer any questions they may have. Her Full Wedding Coordination package starts the day you become engaged, while her Partial Planning option, starts about six months before you say “I do.” For those who need assistance with setup and cleanup, as well as wedding-day management, her Day-of Coordination package is the best option. Her services include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

S
Sarah Smith

Married on 07/13/2019

Choose Wild With Joy Events for all your wedding planning needs

Sarah with Wild With Joy Events was amazing to work with for the planning of my wedding. I had no idea what I was doing and she helped guide my husband and me every step of the way. She was so patient ... Read more and understanding even during my occasional bridezilla moments. Everything got ordered and booked as requested by Sarah and on the day of the wedding she slayed. I didn't have to worry about anything. She put together my flower arrangements and my arbor and the whole venue looked stunning. I couldn't have done it without her. I highly suggest hiring a wedding planner for your special day because it alleviates so much stress, and I suggest you hire Sarah. Thank you for all your help, Sarah. You made our day so special and something we will never forget.

Wild with Joy Events FAQ