WildFlora

Studio City, CA · View map

About WildFlora

WildFlora is on a mission to bring forth geographically & ecologically inspired solutions, products, & cutting-edge designs that are environmentally responsible while being convent and fresh.

2 Reviews for WildFlora

2 WildFlora Reviews

User5343765

2+ years ago

Amy and Michael were KEY to making the wedding celebration a success. They were wonderful because they welcomed our input and vision as to how to make the garden and tables look amazing! Read more Amy and Michael were KEY to making the wedding celebration a success. They were wonderful because they welcomed our input and vision as to how to make the garden and tables look amazing!!!

H
Hillary

Married on 08/02/2014

I was referred to Alex and Michael by a friend who knows the sister-brother team personally and I am beyond thankful that I was! Wild Flora is a budding business but their work is unparalleled by ... Read more anyone. Alex and Michael are committed to using locally sourced and responsibly grown/made materials. My mother and I were met by Alex at the Ventura based flower grower that we wanted to use. She took her time walking the flower coolers with us and truly getting a sense of who I was and what I envisioned for my wedding day. When she arrived the day of (hours before my event because she wanted to make sure everything perfect) and she showed me my bouquet I was literally speechless and brought to tears. I had SO many compliments at my wedding and everyone wanted to know who did my flowers. There were so many details I could have never thought of myself and she takes the stress out of wedding day worry. If you want the typical roses and baby's breath floral arrangements go with someone else; but if you want to have truly unforgettable flowers - centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, flower crowns, wedding arch decoration, floral accents and more - go with Wild Flora. I will never forget the beauty and care that was given to me and my ceremony. My wedding was truly perfect thanks to Alex and Michael.

WildFlora FAQ