Wildflower Bridal Beauty

Glastonbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About Wildflower Bridal Beauty

Wildflower Bridal Beauty offers Hair and Makeup Services for Brides and all of their favorite people. We are dedicated to enhancing natural beauty and our mission is for you to feel like the most gorgeous version yourself.

Wildflower Bridal Beauty provides wedding hair and makeup services for Brides, Bridesmaids, Moms, Grandmothers and Flower Girls. We also offer cutting and color services as well. Our services include:

• Phone Consultations
  • Balayage
  • Waxing Services
  • Hair Treatments

Areas Covered
The Wildflower Bridal Beauty Studio is located in Glastonbury, Connecticut. We travel to where you are getting ready at on your wedding day. We will travel to any location in Connecticut, as well as parts of Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York.

34 Reviews for Wildflower Bridal Beauty

34 Wildflower Bridal Beauty Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 01/12/2019

Awesome Winter Wedding experience!

I really can't recommend Alexandra enough! I showed up to the trial not really knowing what I wanted with a few pictures in mind. I explained some of what I thought would look good to Alexandra and ... Read more she turned it into something that was better than what I ever imagined. She responded to all my email questions quickly and professionally. She was flexible with adding some of the girls onto the schedule at the last minute. Her assistant was also great - everyone loved their hair and makeup. She even supplied a bag of makeup to help touch up throughout the night. Thank you Alexandra for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

L
Laurel

Married on 12/16/2018

Flexible, talented, and attentive

I highly recommend Alexandra for both hair and makeup services. I rarely wear makeup and was concerned about looking natural and feeling like myself on my wedding day, but Alexandra made this a ... Read more reality. I felt so confident and natural. The makeup she used was lightweight and stayed put the whole day. Alexandra is great to work with and is extremely responsive. I was unsure how I wanted my hair and she tried four different styles at my hair trial and then corresponded with me several times before the wedding, sending pictures of style ideas until we got it just right. Once I finally settled on a (somewhat nontraditional) style, she nailed it. She also is very flexible and calming. She let me add an additional person into the schedule the day before the wedding! If you want someone who is calm, responsive, and skilled at highlighting a natural look, Alexandra is the perfect choice.

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/28/2018

Alex was amazing. Her and her assistant were very timely with everything. The hair and makeup on everyone looked amazing! All the hair and makeup looked more natural than other stylists, which was a ... Read more big reason I wanted To work with Alex. She made the entire process so simple, and I trusted her to do a amazing job, which she did.