Wildflower Bridal Beauty

Glastonbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About Wildflower Bridal Beauty

Wildflower Bridal Beauty offers Hair and Makeup Services for Brides and all of their favorite people. We are dedicated to enhancing natural beauty and our mission is for you to feel like the most gorgeous version yourself.

Wildflower Bridal Beauty provides wedding hair and makeup services for Brides, Bridesmaids, Moms, Grandmothers and Flower Girls. We also offer cutting and color services as well. Our services include:

• Phone Consultations
  • Balayage
  • Waxing Services
  • Hair Treatments

Areas Covered
The Wildflower Bridal Beauty Studio is located in Glastonbury, Connecticut. We travel to where you are getting ready at on your wedding day. We will travel to any location in Connecticut, as well as parts of Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York.

41 Reviews for Wildflower Bridal Beauty

41 Wildflower Bridal Beauty Reviews

JHNH
Featured
JHNH

Married on 06/15/2019

Best makeup we've ever had

I specifically chose Wildflower Bridal Beauty because my family, friends, and I rarely wear makeup, and I'm glad I did! Alexandra did a great job of offering suggestions for a more natural look and ... Read more making me feel comfortable during the hair/makeup trial. On the wedding day, Alexandra plus two assistants (Jackie and Chelsea, I believe) did the hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, our mothers, and me. All three were cheerful, easygoing, and willing to accommodate a few last-minute changes. Several of us agreed that this was the best-looking makeup we'd ever had, and we received compliments from guests as well. Our hair stayed put through a hot June day, too. In short, if you're looking for outstanding natural-looking hair/makeup at a reasonable price, I'd definitely suggest reaching out to Alexandra.

sarah
sarah

Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect hair and makeup

I couldn't be happier with the service provided by Alexandra. She was incredibly responsive from the day I reached out (which was helpful as I live in FL). Leading up to the wedding, she provided a ... Read more schedule for the day and was accommodating with all my last minute changes. I am extremely particular about my hair and make up, and hate the heavy makeup look. At my trial, I told her that and she did it perfectly! The day of the wedding, I had a couple changes and again it came out wonderfully. All my bridesmaids and mother/mother in law were very happy as well (they are the most particular of all).

A
Amy rametta

Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing services!!

Alexandra did the most beautiful job on my hair and makeup on my wedding day! As well as my bridal party, and my mom and mother in law. The makeup looked natural and was exactly what I wanted, and my ... Read more hair was gorgeous! She was very professional, sweet, and quick to respond with any questions I had leading up to the day. She came to the venue where we were getting ready which was very helpful, and even gave me a touchup kit for the day. I would definitely recommend her!