Wildflowers

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About Wildflowers

Located in St Louis' historic Floral Row, where fresh flowers arrive daily from around the world, Wildflowers' studio is full of imagination, beauty and endless possibilities. An extensive inventory of rental containers and props, exquisite flowers and a talented staff have made Wildflowers the number one source for area party planners.

We love a celebration! From small intimate gatherings to large ballroom events, our familiarity with all St. Louis' city venues assures that a Wildflowers design will be both beautiful and suitable. Let us help you see and realize the possibilities in expressing your own unique style.

Wildflowers delivers! Delivering gift orders daily to the greater St. Louis Metropolitan area, Wildflowers is also happy to help you with an expression of love, gratitude or sympathy.

16 Reviews for Wildflowers

16 Wildflowers Reviews

Mimi
Mimi Sher

Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful chuppah!

Wildflowers prepared the flowers for our wedding in the Missouri Botanical Rose Garden. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces matched our blush color scheme and were delivered on time to the ... Read more hotel for bridal party photos. Additionally, Wildflowers prepared a custom chuppah for the ceremony and centerpieces for each of the tables. The arrangements were beautiful and we couldn't have asked for more!

K
Katie

Married on 11/11/2017

Sara and Joanna are incredible! When we sat down for our first meeting, we went over my Pinterest board of bouquets I liked. Each one they asked what I liked about it and offered suggestions on how ... Read more they could incorporate that element for the wedding. I appreciated the care, attention, and effort they gave to me when discussing everything. If there was ever a detail that I wasn't sure about/ didn't have a specific idea about, they offered suggestions and always asked if that would be something that I would like. I appreciated having their expertise as well as their flexibility to take my vision into account. My husband and I also had a tight budget and Wildflowers was still able to accommodate all our needs. Nothing looked anything short of stunning on our wedding day. The day of, the flowers showed up on time and I couldn't get over how beautiful everything was. I had TONS of compliments from bridal party and guests at how beautiful the flowers were! I am so grateful I got to work with both these woman and I would highly recommend any friends who are getting married to meet with them! :)

C
Courtney

Married on 12/03/2016

Wildflowers were so helpful and very easy to work with. The flowers were beautiful! Read more Wildflowers were so helpful and very easy to work with. The flowers were beautiful!