Wildlife Prairie Park

6 Wildlife Prairie Park Reviews

Lizzie
Lizzie

Married on 08/20/2016

We booked Wildlife Prairie Park (Hespell Bricks and Hespell Deck) for our ceremony and reception, and we were SO happy with our decision. The staff at Wildlife (On The Go Catering) was professional, ... Read more accommodating, and friendly. They were responsive to questions through email, and they took us on multiple tours before the big day. The afternoon of the wedding, it rained just before our ceremony began, and Frank and his staff worked tirelessly to ensure all of our chairs for our ceremony were dry for our guests. It was cool enough to open the walls up in Hespell Deck, and when we did, the elk and bison walked RIGHT UP to where we were! Our guests LOVED the venue, and we had a great time. We definitely recommend WPP for any special event!

User6150532

2+ years ago

We worked with Lisa from the park, and she was just great. Her knowledge and experience made the process simple. She guided us through each step, setting us up with great vendors. The park is a ... Read more beautiful setting with nature galore, as well as comfy indoor AC for the reception! Pricing was great, especially compared to anything similar in the Chicago area.

Veronica
Veronica

Married on 10/21/2011

Our ceremony was gorgeous at Hazel's Hill. For our reception, we simply had to drop off all decorations and explain where they went and I came in on my wedding day and it was all set for me. It was ... Read more just the way I pictured it. They were pretty quick at responding throughout the process and were able to assist with anything I needed them for in planning. We also had our rehearsal dinner there in the Garden Room, which was perfect also. The food is excellent and we are very pleased with all aspects in using them as our venue.