Wildrose Floral Design

Cary, IL · View map · Visit website

About Wildrose Floral Design

Wildrose Floral Design is a wedding flower specialty business in Cary, Illinois. Judy Laughlin is a floral designer and flower grower with more than 25 years of experience. Judy is professionally trained from the Chicago School of Flower Design. She uses in-season organic flowers and greenery from her onsite gardens and greenhouse.

Wildrose Floral Design creates custom arrangements with the freshest flowers from around the world. All of Judy’s work is original custom designs and can be tweaked or changed to bring out your exact style and vision. She helps you choose the right flowers and colors for your events and offers delivery and set up on your special day. Wildrose Floral Design also offers rental items including ceremony arches, lanterns, table numbers, wood slices, vases and containers, signs and easels, backdrop stands, fabrics and lights. Her arrangements include:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Artificial
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns and petals
  • Non-floral

Featured
Jennifer Butz

Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I cannot speak more highly of any other vendor I used for my wedding day! Judy is absolutely amazing! From the first time I met her at a wedding expo I knew I wanted to use Wildrose as my florist. ... Read more Judy is very organized and knows how to find exactly what you are looking for – even if you don’t know as the Bride. I had no idea what types of flowers to use in my bouquet but at one of our consults she showed me several pictures of previous bouquets she had done and I told her the colors I was going for. My bouquet was the most beautiful arrangement of flowers I have ever seen. She did such a wonderful job coordinating my Bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres to match mine so perfectly. Not only did Judy do my bouquet and other floral arrangements for me, she also set up my ceremony site by lining it the aisle with beautiful ribbons and two large floral arrangements making the room look perfect and just the way I had envisioned it. In addition, I had Judy set up my reception centerpieces. The centerpieces included: tables with tall floral center pieces, floating candles, and my Bridesmaids bouquets. When I saw the reception room for the first time, I was so taken back by how beautiful it had been done. I was so impressed with the elegance from the centerpieces that had completely transformed the entire room. Judy was truly amazing and so wonderful to work with. She is on top of everything and makes you feel so confident in choosing her. I gave her all of my trust to make my wedding day look perfect and to say it was perfect is such an understatement! I am so thankful that I found her and that she was there to help make my wedding day so perfect! I will definitely continue to recommend Wildrose for all of your floral needs, even if it is not just for your wedding!

P
Patrick L

Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Stunning! The Day of our Dreams!

Amazing is simply an understatement. Judy turned a beautiful church into a picture perfect stage for us to get married. From the moment we stepped into the church, you could tell our special day ... Read more wouldn’t be just another wedding. The two massive and beautiful flower arrangements were gorgeous as you walked into the church and led up to the alter. The flowers at the alter and the girl’s bouquet’s were picture perfect and absolutely filled with a variety of beautiful flowers that pulled together all of our wedding colors. You could tell as we walked out as a newly married couple, that our dream day was only beginning. Next we walked out to my Dad’s 1957 chevy that was decorated beautifully with “Just Married”, and every little extra detail that could have been added, was done. When we arrived at the venue, Judy had turned our reception into the most beautiful garden and tent we have ever seen!!! Flowers were strung throughout the entrance sign and were added to every single open spot that was available. She even added more flowers to the gazebo, flower pots, and other areas of the venue to make it look like everything was in full bloom. Amazing. We were then taken to see a sneak speak of the reception tent before our guests walked in. When we originally booked the venue, the tent was extremely plain and white with no decorations whatsoever. Judy spent hours working with the owner and had them purchase brand new chandeliers to hang from the ceiling, designed and hand crafted over 400ft+ of garland that was strung from the 30ft high ceilings to cover the metal frames and bring the flow of the gardens into the tent. The centerpieces on the tables looked straight out of a movie. Each one was perfect, looking beautiful in the space, not too big, but the fullest and most beautiful center pieces you could ever ask for. Everything was stunning! The backdrop behind us was even more amazing, with a handmade floral heart, brushed gold overlay on gold rings, garland and more flowers throughout our head table as we looked out to our closest family members and friends. Judy was not only our florist, but our wedding planner and expert throughout the whole planning process. She had amazing ideas and pulled together all of the styles we liked for our perfect wedding day. We can’t thank and recommend her enough to every single person we know. THANK YOU JUDY AND WILDROSE FLORAL DESIGN!!!

B
Bridget

Married on 06/22/2019

The wedding of a lifetime!

Judy did a magnificent job on our floral arrangements for our wedding day! I had no idea where to begin when it came to what I wanted for our wedding, but Judy took the time to go over all of the ... Read more different types of flowers and different designs with me. She was able to help me visualize and capture my ideas and add a uniqueness to them with her creative touch! From the very beginning of the day when she dropped off all the bouquets, to the church florals and all the way to the reception, I was in complete awe. The flowers were a million times better then I could of ever imagined. The flowers topped anything I have ever seen on Pinterest! She even added extra flowers to the outdoor garden area and the gazebo at our reception because it was scarce at the time and made it look like a beautiful lush garden. Then when me and husband went into our white tent for a sneak peak my jaw dropped. She was able to transform a plain white tent into the venues of my dreams. I felt like garden just flowed into the tent. I absolutely loved everything! And our floral arch back drop! Speechless! Judy was not just our florist but our wedding planner. She helped us with everything and made sure our day was SO special! Wildrose Floral Design is the only place anyone should go! We could never say thank you enough to Judy!