Wildside Creative Co

Columbus, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Wildside Creative Co

Wildside Creative Co is a professional multimedia company located in Columbus, Georgia that services weddings throughout the local area, including Columbus, Macon and Auburn. Since 2013, Wildside has been offering couples photo, video and graphic design services. The company is run by four energetic coffee drinkers who invite you to say goodbye to normal and welcome your wildside.

Wildside Creative Co provides media services and aims to make your wedding the most fun, beautiful and memorable experience possible while doing so. Wildside will help your wedding to stand out amongst the noise by using the powers of visual communication, which has the capacity to inspire emotion, engage followers and persuade an audience. The team at Wildside, and their partners, are dedicated to not just thinking outside of the box, but rather tearing it up completely and creating a truly distinct outcome.

10 Reviews for Wildside Creative Co

10 Wildside Creative Co Reviews

Shanelle
Featured
Shanelle Rodriguez

Married on 10/06/2018

Videography and photography

This team really is the best! I used them for my wedding and engagement pics. The also did my videography of my wedding. The team is so fun. On a day I was filled with nerves, they helped me feel ... Read more relaxed. I was so comfortable taking pics and being recorded. The quality of my pics and video are amazing. I will always use Wildside for any photography or videography. THEY ARE AMAZING.

L
Lauren Nicole

Getting married on 01/18/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Cassie was an absolute pleasure to work with for our engagement photo shoot. She made us feel right at home and at ease when we felt awkward posing. When we received our photos, they were even better ... Read more better than we had hoped for. I would absolutely recommend Cassie and Wildside to anyone that is looking for high quality photos at a reasonable price and want to have fun through it all.

H
Hannah Rosenberg

Married on 08/31/2019

Talented and Timely Photographer

We hired Cassie to take our engagement photos and she was amazing! She was friendly, easy-going, and was able to instruct us on how to pose and what to do. She sent the pictures back to us quickly, ... Read more and we were both extremely pleased with her work. We would highly recommend Cassie!