Wildwood and Bloom Floral Designs

Tucson, AZ · View map

About Wildwood and Bloom Floral Designs

Wildwood and Bloom Floral Designs uses the love for artistic design to make each and every wedding reflect the client's vision. They are well versed in all forms of floral design from classic to unique and the traditional to the subculture. The vast spectrum of weddings they have designed have gone from Psychobilly, Industrial and Steampunk to English Garden, Chic and Modern. Wildwood and Bloom Floral Designs will have a blast getting to know their clients' own personal flairs and styles. Located by the heart of Tucson's 4th Avenue, Wildwood and Bloom Floral Designs is available by appointment for your convenience.

3 Reviews for Wildwood and Bloom Floral Designs

3 Wildwood and Bloom Floral Designs Reviews

J
Jen

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Vision

Chelsea was wonderful to sit down with for the consultation for picking flowers for my Wedding in September 2019. She really listened to what I wanted and had some wonderful input to my ideas. I'm ... Read more looking forward to seeing what she creates for my wedding. She really took a lot of stress off of me when she saw my vision.

Ashley
Ashley Lira

Married on 03/01/2019

Great experience!

Chelsea was very easy to work with and made all my visions a reality! She listened and wrote down every detail and everything was beautiful! I highly recommend her! Read more Chelsea was very easy to work with and made all my visions a reality! She listened and wrote down every detail and everything was beautiful! I highly recommend her!

E
Emily

Married on 12/12/2018

Chelsea is amazing

Our flowers turned out sooo good, from the bouquets to the boutonnieres to the flower crown. Chelsea really worked with me on my budget and that's something I really appreciated. She listened to what ... Read more I wanted and made recommendations on how we can substitute to lower the cost. Responses were quick and the final results were so beautiful. Thank you, Chelsea, for adding something special to our special day!

Wildwood and Bloom Floral Designs FAQ