William Avery Photography

Matthews, North Carolina · View map

About William Avery Photography

William Avery Photography, run by photographer Will Taylor, is a wedding and portrait Photography business in Charlotte, North Carolina. After shooting his first wedding in May of 2015, Will fell in love with wedding photography, and as of the fall of 2017, he has turned his passion into a full time business. Will focuses on getting to know you and your partner and your love story prior to taking any photos. William Avery Photography is all about creating photographs that truly capture your personality, style, and emotions.

William Avery Photography offers many services, and due to his personal love for travel, he is the ideal photographer for those looking to have a unique destination wedding. Along with travel and destination wedding photography services, William Avery Photography also offers the following:

• Additional hours

11 William Avery Photography Reviews

Ashley
Ashley Mccarter

Getting married on 06/05/2020

GORGEOUS photos, SO lovely to work with!

Will photographed our May 2019 wedding at an art museum in Charlotte, NC and I can't speak highly enough of our experience! The photos are amazing, without a doubt better than I could have imagined. ... Read more Will is an excellent communicator, very professional, prompt in his responses and true to his word. We very much wanted to enjoy our wedding and weren't interested in spending loads of time taking photos and Will was SO respectful of our wishes. He moved through photos before and after the ceremony efficiently, provided excellent direction and paid great attention to detail. Our experience was excellent and I can't recommend Will highly enough.

Paris
Paris

Married on 10/20/2018

Creative, unique photos and great guy!

I can not say enough great things about Will! He was awesome to work with, and the photos he captured will be memories we will cherish forever. He communicated with me for months before the wedding as ... Read more details developed. Not only is he a great guy, but he is so talented! I was drawn to Will because he has such a creative, unique style, and he went above and beyond all my expectations. His photos are truly a work of art, and he made me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I was blown away by the photos he captured on our special day!!

H
Haley

Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding/Christmas session

Will has done such an excellent job on capturing our wedding day and pictures for our first Christmas together! We chose the package with the memory box which was so special to us! Thank you, Will! ... Read more We’ve gotten so many compliments on all our pictures!