William M Photography

Pottstown, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About William M Photography

William M Photography is a wedding photography company in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. William prides himself on getting to know each of the couples he works with so he can customize their experience to their wants and needs. William M Photography focuses on the details so couples can experience less stress in their photography service.

William M Photography customizes each photography package to the couple to ensure they are receiving only the services they need. He uses contemporary, natural and photojournalistic photography styles to capture the most meaningful moments between the couple and guests. In addition to wedding day photography, William can also provide engagement and trash the dress photography sessions. William M Photography offers the following services:

• High-resolution images

D
Featured
danni

Married on 12/22/2017

William was beyond amazing this past weekend at my Christmas wedding! I booked him a year in advance and he was super responsive to any messages and questions. He checked in before the event and was ... Read more nothing but positive. It was an extremely long day but he had a smile on his face the entire time- from meeting up with us at 10 am while we got ready until 10 at night after our sparkler sendoff! He took so many photos - the ones he showed us a quick preview of were amazing! Our entire bridal party absolutely loved him and his assistant. Can't wait to see the final photos- if they're anything like our engagement photos, I know i'll be more than pleased!!

Robin
Robin

Married on 07/12/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

My husband and I met Bill 2 years ago and there was an instant connection. Bill photographed our engagement shoot which was awesome and the day of our wedding, I couldn’t have asked for any other ... Read more person but Bill. Bill is creative, punctual, kind and down to earth; our family members and guest are still talking about him. We love Bill and I guarantee excellent service will be provided to anyone who hires him. He is not only our “photographer” but our friend.

Jennifer
Jennifer Harbora

Married on 06/05/2019

Summer wedding with a little rain

William was prompt and ready to shoot at the time we talked about. He has a wonderful personality and immediately put me at ease on my wedding day! He spent the morning and afternoon hopping between ... Read more rooms and getting amazing shots of us getting ready. His relaxed personality made him wonderful to work with! I completely trusted his judgement and he did not disappoint. We had a little hiccup with moving the wedding indoors and he was super accommodating, making sure to use the time wisely and get great shots! He checked in with me to remind me of timing and grabbing additional pictures of me and my husband which I am so grateful for! The night flies by and you lose track! I’ve already recommended William to friends and family and would recommend him to anyone else too!