William & Mary Alumni House

Williamsburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About William & Mary Alumni House

William & Mary Alumni House is a banquet style venue located in Williamsburg, Virginia. Steeped in history and furnished with modern amenities, the venue ‘s winding pathways and stunning gardens provide a range of event space possibilities for couples to transformed and make their own. The recently refurbished venue offers and modern yet colonial charm to any celebration. Couples can work closely with the venue’s friendly staff to ensure every aspect of their event is covered with no small detail overlooked.

Facilities and Capacity

The venue provides an array of indoor and outdoor event spaces that are waiting to be decorated to best portray each couple’s preferred style and personalities. The brand new and state-of-the-art ballroom is a luxurious event space that can accommodate up to 400 seated guests or over 800 people in a conference-style layout. The elegant and charming space contains moveable partitions to divide the room into smaller spaces if needed. For couples seeking outdoor event spaces surrounded by stunning greenery, the Family courtyard is a gorgeous landscaped area situated in front of the historic Alumni House. The intimate ceremony area has ample spaces for tented areas for further celebrations that run late into the night. Additional event spaces include the Elizabeth J, and T.C. Clarke Plaza. The brick courtyard is located adjacent to the grand ballroom and can be used for additional space in conjunction with al indoor spaces. For more information regarding event spaces and other facilities, couples can contact the venue’s staff through their official website and email.

William & Mary Alumni House provides couples with a number of event services and rental items to ensure their planning process runs as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. In collaboration with the venue’s committed event planners, couples can carefully consider every detail of their event, creating the wedding they’ve always desired and envisioned. The venue’s starting event package includes a bridal suite, setup, cleanup, tables, chairs, fine china, and on-site parking. Alternatively, couples can also work with outside vendors to provide the finishing touches to their special event.

20 Reviews for William & Mary Alumni House

20 William & Mary Alumni House Reviews

Thesaunders64
Featured
Thesaunders64@hotmail.com

Married on 04/07/2018

Mother of the Bride

Williamsburg is a special place to our family, and the William and Mary Alumni House was just the venue we were looking for last year when my daughter got married. The event coordinators were great, ... Read more and in particular, Renee Sanders. I don’t know what we would have done without her. She was accommodating in every way, and was willing to go above and beyond to help make it a memorable day for our daughter, our family, and all of our guests. The W&M Alumni House is charming and elegant all at the same time, and the location is perfect. My daughter still says that her wedding day was the best day of her life! What more could we ask for?

Dani
Dani Froncillo White

Married on 08/12/2019

Gorgeous! Perfect for the classic bride!

Loved photographing weddings at the the Alumni House! The historic charm and elegance is what my brides love about it. It is so easy to get gorgeous, timeless portraits there. The staff are kind and ... Read more good at what they do. I can't wait to see the new building! It's going to be even more gorgeous!

A
Amanda

Married on 03/31/2018

Fantastic Venue and Exceptional Service!

The W&M Alumni House is such a fantastic place to host your wedding! As an alum, I had high standards for my alma mater and they exceeded those expectations. My husband and I were married here in ... Read more March 2018 and everything went smoothly. Renee, our coordinator, consistently went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. From our initial meeting a year before our big day to congratulatory emails following our honeymoon (and 1 year anniversary!), Renee proved to be an invaluable asset to our wedding planning. We are so very pleased with the support we received from the W&M Alumni House. I would highly recommend having your wedding here!!