Willis Blume Agency

Orangeburg, SC · View map

About Willis Blume Agency

All the best talent. One great agency!

The Willis Blume Agency is one of the oldest and most respected live entertainment agencies in the Southeast, celebrating 41 years of providing live entertainment to festivals, conventions, weddings & private parties.

Our bands know they have only one chance, to make a good first impression. It's your night, your day, your reception. We only work with bands that enjoy performing for wedding receptions. Our band leaders are eager to work with brides and Mother's of the bride to insure all wishes and desires are met.

Our bands will be your MC for the evening, announcing the bridal party, the cake cutting, what ever traditions you choose. They know they must make the most of the time given them to entertain you and your guest.

This is a list of our most popular and successful Wedding Reception Bands.
You may see a video of them on our web site: willisblume.com

The Mighty Kicks!

22 Reviews for Willis Blume Agency

22 Willis Blume Agency Reviews

User6155996

2+ years ago

Willis Blume booked The Mighty Kicks for my wedding and they were fantastic! Everyone was on the dance floor all night and we had so much fun! The danced and got the crowd super involved. I didn't ... Read more want the night to end thanks to the Kicks!! Best wedding band there is!

R
Rebecca

Married on 10/04/2015

The Kicks were just beyond incredible. I happened to get married on the weekend with record rainfall and flooding. It was a pretty stressful situation with all the bridges to the peninsula being ... Read more closed off. Our reception venue canceled on us the morning of the wedding. Suffice it to say that my expectations for the evening were quite low at this point because most of the work I'd put into the reception details was now irrelevant. I had told everyone (and I mean everyone) how awesome our band was, so the thought that the floods might make it impossible for them to play was one of the top two heartbreakers of the stressful weather situation. The Kicks not only drove through record flooding conditions to make it to my aunt and uncle's home, where we had put everything together at the last minute, they made it a party again. I do not know how the evening could possibly have worked without them. They bring so much joy and positivity to the room, and we all danced the night away, giving the middle finger to the weather. I was both shocked and ecstatic to see my mom dancing and enjoying herself so much, and Patrick's dad was doing the same (this is unusual and highly unexpected for both of them!). I knew The Kicks had incredible talent, but what really impressed me was their flexibility (coming out to perform at a home, squeezing into a small space, etc.) and their kindness throughout all the changes. The Kicks were absolutely central to the miraculous success of the evening, and I am forever grateful!

User4844947

2+ years ago

They are AMAZING! Everyone of all ages loved them and I couldn't stop dancing! Read more They are AMAZING! Everyone of all ages loved them and I couldn't stop dancing!