Willow Event Designs

Pawleys Island, SC · View map · Visit website

About Willow Event Designs

Willow Event Designs is a wedding planning company based in Pawleys Island, South Carolina that helps create beautiful events and gorgeous floral designs. They create timeless celebrations that are elegant and custom tailored to each couple.

The creative and experienced team at Willow Event Designs specializes in floral design that is free-flowing and organic. They use uncommon combinations of color, texture and shape to create a unique approach to design. Their goal is to put your mind at ease while they plan and coordinate a simplistic yet beautiful wedding celebration. They use subtle nuances and strong attention to detail to execute and capture your unique vision. The following services are offered:

• Wedding planning and coordination

Featured
Destiney Gore

Married on 12/02/2018

December Wedding

Willow Event Designs truly captured our dream and made it into a beautiful reality! We couldn’t have asked for a more stunning flower display and the details were perfect. They communicated so well, ... Read more were flexible, and knew exactly what to do when we had to move the wedding inside last minute due to rain. My wedding was perfect and I’m so thankful Willow Events was such an important part of the day!

W
Wendy Chiarelli

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Jessie was great. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Jessie was always available and took care of the details. This being the second wedding I had to plan I was so thankful for her services. I would recommend using Willow Events to anyone. Read more Jessie was always available and took care of the details. This being the second wedding I had to plan I was so thankful for her services. I would recommend using Willow Events to anyone.

J
Jennifer Kensinger

Married on 08/03/2019

Outstanding!

Willow Event Designs/Jessie was amazing - and she did our florals too - which were beautiful! Jessie is extremely responsive, listens, beautifully executed on my daughter's vision, provides ... Read more suggestions, ideas and advice, manages all the vendors, and made the wedding day perfect! I'd highly recommend her. We did the full package and it was worth it!