Willow Fork Country Club

Katy, TX · View map · Visit website

About Willow Fork Country Club

Welcome to Willow Fork, where picturesque views, Southern hospitality, and personalized event planning create unforgettable memories. Nestled in the quiet Houston suburb of Cinco Ranch, our Colonial style clubhouse is the ideal venue for custom weddings, social events, and corporate meetings alike.

Turn an ordinary event into an incredible weekend utilizing all that Willow Fork has to offer. Whether you wish to welcome your guests to your Wedding Weekend with a cocktail hour or send them off with a Goodbye Brunch, Willow Fork is ready to set your plans in motion! Plus, surpass your guests' expectations by adding a golf or tennis outing to your itinerary!

Whether you are looking for intimacy or opulence, Willow Fork Country Club can accommodate your unique desire. From the towering columns in our gently curved drive when you arrive, to the grand staircase as you make your entrance, you’ll revel in the splendor of Southern hospitality at its finest.

For availability and to book your event, contact Kaitlyn Davis, Private Events Director!

17 Reviews for Willow Fork Country Club

17 Willow Fork Country Club Reviews

Featured
User3702661

2+ years ago

Awesome venue, highly recommend! The service and staff are A+! Read more Awesome venue, highly recommend! The service and staff are A+ !!!!

L
Lacie

Married on 11/26/2016

Our reception was perfect thanks to the staff at willow fork! We loved working with David and Morgan. They were so helpful and gave us wonderful ideas. We heard back from emails right away. The food ... Read more was execptional and very reasonable. We had our rehearsal dinner there too. I loved the flexibility of the staff. I got my bridal portraits here and the backdrop was amazing. The staff was happy to help with my decorating ideas. This is a great venue with wonderful views from the veranda and a really charming staircase! The only thing I worried about was the dance floor. I thought it was going to be too small but it was the perfect size. David gave us great recommendations for a Dj and florist. We also had a space outside of the ball room for a babysitter to watch kids. It was great, they were able to go in and watch a movie. This place is a wonderful venue for a classic and timeless wedding. Thank you willow fork for making our wedding a dream.

C
Candice

Married on 10/03/2015

We had our wedding reception here and we LOVED it! David and Jesse are great to work with! They understood all the silly requested I wanted for the reception and help make sure the reception ran ... Read more smoothly. It was nice to have a big dressing area for me and my bridesmaids to get ready in before we went to the church. All of our guests loved being able to hang out outside on the veranda (it was a gorgeous day in October) They were very reasonable price wise compared to other vendors in the area. I would recommend them to anyone!