Willow Heights Mansion

Morgan Hill, CA · View map · Visit website

About Willow Heights Mansion

A charming wedding venue in Morgan Hill, California, Willow Heights Mansion is a truly breathtaking location to host a wedding, with scenic views at every point of the rolling winery fields. While the classic elegance and beauty of this facility is upheld, recent renovations create the perfect modern, luxurious atmosphere. Enjoy every bit of this gorgeous piece of architecture as your group has exclusive access when booked. From the exquisite pond in the front of the manor to the modern flair of the sprawling staircases, couples love the number of picturesque opportunities.

Facilities and Capacity
Though Willow Heights Mansion offers exclusivity of the grounds, there are four stunning event spaces from which couples may choose. The guest capacity ranges from 80 - 250 people in this old Hollywood-style manor. This venue offers multiple uncovered outdoor event spaces so the lovely California weather and surroundings can aid in the romance and mystique of your big day.

This lovely mansion handles weddings with grandeur and grace across the board. This means no matter what stage of planning your wedding you are at, the staff will be by your side helping alleviate any stress. Some of the services this fine venue has to offer include:

• Bridal suite

Featured
Katie Ketelsen

Married on 10/20/2018

Top Notch!

My sister got married at Willow Heights Mansion on Saturday and my family cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue. The setting is unbelievably gorgeous, the food was amazing, ... Read more deluxe+design+decor far exceeded our expectations (which were extremely high to begin with), and our experience from start to finish with the Willow Heights staff was off the charts. Bri was absolutely amazing and my sister's wedding went flawlessly.. Seriously... Not a single thing fell through the cracks and every detail was perfect. I highly recommend utilizing the beautiful mansion and changing rooms. We had so much fun getting ready together at the venue and the rooms are flooded with natural light. The reception room was magical and the decor was swoon worthy. For the last several years, my husband and I have attended more than 10 weddings a year and this was by far one of the most impressive.

C
Carolina Campos

Married on 11/29/2018

What a hidden GEM! Located in Morgan Hill the best event venue in the Bay Area!

What a hidden GEM! Located in Morgan Hill the best event venue in the Bay Area! My husband and I had our wedding at Willow Heights Mansion on 11/29/18 and we couldn’t be happier! Brianna was our ... Read more coordinator she is warm, personable, amazing, we couldn’t have done this without her and her staff. The setting, scenery and views are breath taking! Watching the rain, sun and clouds was a sight to be seen for our out of town guests not to mention the pictures were stunning! And the huge LOVE sign is super cool! Our photographers, videographers, and musicians LOVED the venue. On the day of our event, things were smooth. They set out the ballroom exactly per our floor plan. The food was delicious from the entrée to the appetizers. Our wedding cake was delicious and beautifully decorated. Our guests are still raving about the entire event. Briana we’d like to thank you again for being so responsive and super accommodating our day was PERFECT thanks to you!

Trevor
Trevor

Married on 11/02/2018

The perfect venue for us

My husband and I had our wedding at Willow Heights back on October 12th 2018 and it was a magical day. I have to commend Briana who was our day-of coordinator for our wedding day for managing so much ... Read more of the wedding day craziness! From the very beginning of the wedding venue search process, we had many different appointments set up with different wedding venues, but the treatment and courtesy that we were shown from Willow Heights really helped make our choice. While it may be slightly remote from the rest of the Bay Area and the drive up the hill will have you questioning where the heck this venue is, it’s really worth checking out in person and meeting with the Mansion staff because they know how to do weddings in style and help design a special day for you. The Mansion handles the ceremony, reception, decoration, flowers, DJ services, day of coordination, and even provided a list of preferred vendors that they had worked with before and suggested for photography, hair and makeup, videography, and rehearsal dinner locations, of which we chose the officiant Steve Beck from. The whole process for the wedding planning with Willow Heights was very smooth, mostly through emails, but I did go down to the mansion about 6 times before the rehearsal and wedding days for the mandatory consultation dates. Since we also wanted an October wedding for nice weather without risking heat or rain or cold, the Fall months were quickly booked up. My then fiancé and I booked our wedding about 13 months before the wedding, so make sure you do a consultation,since when we were picking our day, a lot of the September and October dates were already booked up! We chose a Friday afternoon, outdoor wedding starting with the ceremony at 4 PM, ending at 10 PM for 120 guests. You’d think that 6 hours would be a long time for a wedding, but it really does fly by. The Mansion helped so much with having a basic wedding day timeline that we customized for our wedding day. Every time we would go to the Mansion for a consult we left with a lot of assurance and answered questions, and the staff at the Mansion are all so helpful and wonderful! The day of the wedding was CRAZY, but we stuck to the planned day schedule pretty closely. Everything worked out great, except for the Friday afternoon traffic so we pushed off the wedding ceremony by 20 minutes, but it all worked out in the end. For reference, my fiancé and I chose to do an outdoor ceremony with the arch/gazebo since the venue is just so stunning! I would suggest to any interested bridal parties to highly consider booking not only doing the ceremony and reception at the Mansion, but booking the additional overnight stay package where you get to stay in the Mansion with your bridal party in the 6 bedroom suites on the top floor. It helped us to not be rushed to shoo out of the Mansion and it allowed us to reminisce about the beautiful events that happened on our wedding day. I love that the Willow Heights Mansion staff worked with our budget, gave us options for food and drink that were highly praised by our guests, and it was the best venue that we could have chosen! I have picky asian relatives who usually go home immediately following dinner but all of my relatives stayed late and highly praised the beautiful ceremony, venue, reception center, and service. I really loved how Briana and the WHM staff worked so hard to help us prepare for the day and they were so on top of responding to our emails and questions.