Willow Tree Bakery

Santa Rosa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Willow Tree Bakery

Willow Tree Bakery is a full-service bakery based in Santa Rosa, California, that serves the Napa Valley area. The owner, Tina M. Zettel, is a pastry chef who specializes in designing delicious wedding cakes and unique sweets. Willow Tree Bakery will go above and beyond to design your dream wedding cake at an affordable price.

Willow Tree Bakery only uses fresh, fine-quality ingredients and never uses preservatives, chemicals, stabilizers or mixes in any of their cakes and confections. They pride themselves on supporting local industries in the Napa Valley area by using only Sonoma County dairy products. Their wedding cake design services include a consultation, private and open tastings, custom design, delivery and setup. Willow Tree Bakery designs cake pops, cakes, cookies, croquembouche, cupcakes, dessert buffets, groom's cakes and pastries.

9 Reviews for Willow Tree Bakery

9 Willow Tree Bakery Reviews

H
Featured
Heather

Event date: 06/08/2013

I was one of Tina's first brides years ago and I can only say that the beauty of her cakes has stuck with me all of these years! I have had my wedding cake, a baby shower cake, and a birthday cake ... Read more artfully crafted by Willow Tree Bakery and have nothing but high praise for all of them! Do yourself a favor and try the chocolate cake! It is the best I have ever had. Tina is creative when it comes to decorations as well as being wonderfully adventurous and always open to try something new! She will truly cater to what type of cake YOU are looking for no matter how crazy. I will continue to be a frequent customer of Willow Tree for it's high quality cake and wonderful customer service! For this particular event (my baby shower) Tina made a delicious chocolate cake with peanut butter filling and it was amazing. The cake was moist and chocolate all the way through and the peanut butter was out of control delicious. She did a custom decoration that helped me feel special as a soon to be Mom! Thank you for ALWAYS being the best cake in Sonoma County Tina!

S
Skye

Married on 04/02/2017

Tina has put up with my wedding crazy self with amazing grace! She has responded to my frantic messages, met with me to go over details, and just overall been wonderful. Her prices were exceptionally ... Read more fair and it has just been lovely, not to mention my cake (on custom cake stands I provided) is going to taste incredible! I cannot wait to dig in!

User5269867

2+ years ago

ALL Booked For Our Wedding IN November Tina was awesome a s samples yummy Read more ALL Booked For Our Wedding IN November Tina was awesome a s samples yummy