Willow Tree Events

Londonderry, NH · View map · Visit website

About Willow Tree Events

Willow Tree Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company based out of Londonderry, New Hampshire. This company specializes in making your vision a reality and your dreams come true. Their goal is to listen to the ideas you have for your wedding event so that they can plan it to perfection and exceed your expectations. They strive to bring a unique quality and creative touch to your event, ensuring it will be remembered for years to come by family and friends alike. The team of planners is dedicated to client care and meticulous details that often get overlooked. From the warm welcome of your guests to the farewell, Willow Tree Events will help you celebrate what matters most of all.

Willow Tree Events provides planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. They also offer planning services for all different types of weddings. Services offered include:

• Day-of coordination

S
Featured
Shandea

Married on 09/15/2018

Megan seriously saved my wedding. I almost didn't have a wedding coordinator. I shudder to imagine how things would have gone without her. I thought I could handle it all- set up tables at the ... Read more reception, put up decorations at both the reception and ceremony, run errands, take care of it all. I'm an organized bride. I'm a perfectionist. I. was. wrong. You know what you need to do the day before the wedding? Your rehearsal! The rehearsal dinner! The bridal party gifts! That definitely doesn't leave time to handle last minute errands or decorating. You know what you should be doing the morning of your wedding? Relaxing and soaking it all in. Without Megan, I wouldn't have actually enjoyed my wedding. I would have been stressed to the max, screaming at my fiance, and falling to pieces at all the last minute changes and issues. Because of Megan, I enjoyed a champagne brunch in the sunshine the morning of my wedding with my bridal party and my beloved aunts. Because of Megan, I was relaxed for the hours leading up to my wedding. Because of Megan, there were enough tablecloths at my reception and there was enough liquor for my guests. I cannot stress enough the importance of hiring a professional who has actually ran weddings. Megan has experience and she is flawlessly professional. I cannot say enough good things about Megan and her crew.

Q
Quatima

Getting married on 10/23/2020

Professional

Very friendly, beautiful venue, she made me feel comfortable with asking questions regarding my vision I wanted. The Event planner made it a stress free tour. I would defiantly recommend this venue to ... Read more to my friends and family.

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 10/13/2018

❤❤❤ - WONDERFUL

My husband and I are chefs and work in events. When we first started this two year planning journey I was like I got this! But we are not super heroes. Megan is! I felt like from day one we were ... Read more connected. She helped me through out the whole planning process. Day of our wedding went so smoothly. Normally I obsess over the details but I felt confident in Megan's ability. It took so much pressure off of us to be able to enjoy our big day. Family members came to me and said how amazing she is, it is the truth!!! I am greatful for all of her help and couldn't have done it without her!