Willow & Wine

Orange, California · View map

About Willow & Wine

With locations in Orange County, California and New York City, New York, Willow & Wine is a full-service creative event design company that provides floral, calligraphy, and wedding planning services to couples across the country. Willow & Wine endeavors to serve as a one-stop-shop for its clients to cultivate a stress-free wedding experience. At the beginning of every wedding consultation, this expert team asks couples what inspires them to help determine the artistic vision for the event. Whether your style is contemporary or rustic, tropical or wintery, or something in-between, the Willow & Wine design team is excited to fully realize the creative potential of your dream wedding.

Flexible to your needs, Willow & Wine offers three wedding planning packages: Full-Service Planning, Month of Coordination, and Day-of Coordination. The packages vary depending on how much independence a couple desires in the selecting, planning, and handling of their wedding vendors. Whichever package you choose, a highly experienced wedding professional will be there to ensure that your wedding goes off without a hitch. Additionally, their floral and calligraphy creations are profoundly shaped by the taste and style of their clients. Willow & Wine’s design team selects the highest quality seasonal flowers for your wedding from sources worldwide, and can inscribe custom handwritten designs on any material you desire. The floral design team also offers a variety of products, including but not limited to:

• Bouquets

K
Kelsey Miller

Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision ever!

I can't say enough amazing things about the Willow and Wine team! We used them for our month of coordinating and they were absolutely amazing. Monica made us feel so at ease and made the whole wedding ... Read more process so enjoyable. We met with Monica at her office and went through EVERYTHING. She was so organized and had such good ideas and insight into so many things I would have never thought about! Her calm and sweet energy was exactly what I needed! I can't imagine not having them! I will recommend them to all my friends and family - they really are the BEST!

V
Vanessa

Married on 08/17/2018

I am very happy we hired Monica from Willow & Wine for our wedding day of coordinator needs. She was so helpful and went above and beyond the call of duty. One example is she happily returned some ... Read more items to our florist after our wedding without hesitation since she knew we were driving back to the Bay Area that day. AND she has so many cute things you can rent for your wedding. It made my candle dreams come true! I am an event planner in my 9-5 world and she gave me the freedom and flexibility to create my vision and executed them perfectly. Monica was super calm under pressure which is a HUGE plus. I have the same style when I run events and I appreciated it so much on my wedding day. Thank you again Monica! My wedding day was a dream come true!

D
Danielle

Married on 07/28/2018

Using Willow and Wine was the best decision we made for our wedding. We had snippets of ideas of what we had in mind and they took our small suggestions and turned them into our dream wedding. The ... Read more girls did an incredible job not only understanding us but executing the entire day. There wasn’t one time where I was worried what was going on or if something was being placed in the correct spot because they were so on it! They also did and INCREDIBLE job with our flowers. I have no direction with flowers so I wasn’t entirely sure what to ask for but what they came up with blew my mind and was more beautiful than I could have imagined. On top of all this they were just a pleasure to work with! So sweet and kind and genuinely interested in making dreams come true. They were there for literally anything and everything!!