Willowdale Estate

Topsfield, MA · View map · Visit website

About Willowdale Estate

Willowdale Estate is a lovely wedding venue located in Topsfield, Massachusetts. Nestled in the picturesque Bradley Palmer Park, this venue will impress in its location and services. Willowdale Estate offers accommodations and a variety of packages for your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Willowdale Estate can accommodate up to 240 guests. The outdoor locations include the lawn and patio, with or without a tent. The indoor location has great architecture, high ceilings, and wood finishing.

Willowdale Estate offers the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Outside vendors
  • Pet-friendly atmosphere
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Willowdale Estate offers the following catering services:

• Arrival Beverage
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
This venue offers the following items:

• Aisle markers
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents and accessories

Location
Willowdale Estate is located in Topsfield, Massachusetts by the Willowdale State Forest. This venue services the Boston area.

376 Reviews for Willowdale Estate

376 Willowdale Estate Reviews

D
Featured
Debra

Married on 04/30/2017

We absolutely adored every moment of our time with Willowdale Estate--from our first visit to our actual wedding day! I first fell in love with Willowdale's gorgeous glass conservatory but after ... Read more visiting, fell in love with everything about the venue. The staff are all so knowledgeable, responsive, and friendly. We first had the pleasure of corresponding with Belinda, then after we booked, we had a few months where the entire planning team was at our disposable, and finally, a month or two before the wedding, we were assigned our fabulous day-of coordinator, Nichole. Every single person we interacted with at Willowdale were so wonderful and attentive and happily fielded all of my countless questions throughout the whole process. One of the best things about Willowdale is that it has such a natural beauty that I didn't feel like I had to undertake a huge job of transforming the space to fit my vision. Presenting things in an aesthetically pleasing and polished way is a clear value of the staff at Willowdale and nothing is ever just set out randomly, but they really take the time to artfully display everything (i.e. the cheese and crudites table, the desserts table, our guest book table, the welcome table) in a beautiful, Pinterest-worthy way. As you can imagine, this made our wedding morning so much easier as Nichole and her team took care of setting out all the decor that we had brought in, and me and my wedding party were able to focus on getting ready and enjoying the morning! Another wonderful thing is that the food here is SO delicious. For our entrees we had salmon with sticky rice, miso glazed bok choy and a pork roasted chop with sweet potato, brussels sprouts and mustard sauce. The salmon was flavorfuland tender and surprisingly, one of the best I've ever had (and I heard the same feedback from many of our guests)! I could go on about all the things I loved about getting married at Willowdale but I think this covers a couple of our favorites!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 08/04/2019

The most magical venue

You really cannot go wrong with Willowdale. The venue is stunning inside and out and feels like a fairytale. On top of the amazing scenery, the food is some the best and Monique and her team really go ... Read more above and beyond. They had everything we needed all night and were always one step ahead. Best night ever! Could not have asked for more.

J
Julia

Married on 07/06/2019

A Dream Wedding Venue

My husband and I held our wedding ceremony and reception at Willowdale Estate in July 2019. We couldn’t have imagined a better venue and planning team! As soon as we walked onto the property, we knew ... Read more that it was perfect for us. Willowdale Estate has tons of character, charm, and natural beauty. Working with the entire staff was incredibly easy! When we booked the venue, we were granted access to an online portal that provided us with a variety of documents for our planning needs. We were able to input all of our wedding details into the portal, which helped keep us extremely organized. The preferred vendor list was EXTREMELY helpful! No wedding planner needed! About 8 weeks before the big day, we were assigned a day-of-coordinator, Courtney. We had two meetings with Courtney-one about a month before our wedding and a décor drop off the week of our wedding. Courtney was AMAZING! She was extremely helpful and answered all of our questions. The week leading up to our wedding, Courtney checked-in with all of our vendors to finalize the last-minute details and day-of timeline. The day of our wedding was a dream! We did not have to worry about a thing the entire day. I got ready with my bridesmaids in the beautiful bridal suite, complete with mimosas and getting reading snacks. I had been nervous about the passing thunderstorms, but Courtney and the team did a terrific job easing my nerves and making everything picture-perfect. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception flowed seamlessly. I loved how both the beautiful interior and exterior of the mansion were used throughout the evening. Our guests raved about the food, warm chocolate chip cookies, and beautiful garden courtyard backdrop. I would highly recommend Willowdale Estate for any event! Courtney and the rest of the team made the wedding planning process very easy and executed a beautiful, unforgettable event. Thank you, Willowdale!