Wilson Photography

Leakey, TX · View map

About Wilson Photography

First off I would like to "Thank You" for visiting my website. I appreciate you taking the time to come and take a look around. Second let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Elly Wilson . I am happily married and have two adorable children. We live here in the beautiful hill country at Leakey, Texas where we love to call home. After alot of encouragement from friends, family and loved ones I recently started my own photography business Wilson Photography. I have always loved photography in every aspect. I have always enjoyed taking photos for family,friends, and loved ones. Especially taking pictures of our own two children as you can tell from my galleries. Now I am looking forward to helping you make memories for you to share with your friends, family, and loved ones. I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact me about upcoming events that you may have. I specialize in Family Reunions, Senior Portraits, Baby Portraits, Maternity, Proms, Weddings, Wedding Anniversaries, and Sports. Here at Wilson Photography, I strive to offer my customers outstanding photography at unbeatable prices. My packages are very popular with my customers, and I am always happy to creat a custom package to meet your needs as well as your budget. I am willing to travel to your location with in the Leakey, Garner State Park, Camp Wood, Concan, Rio Frio, Utopia, and Uvalde area.

1 Reviews for Wilson Photography

1 Wilson Photography Reviews

S
Sandra

Married on 08/01/2009

Ellie did a wonderful job and was very accommodating. You just can't go wrong in choosing her. Read more Ellie did a wonderful job and was very accommodating. You just can't go wrong in choosing her.

Wilson Photography FAQ