Winchester Country Club

Meadow Vista, CA · View map

About Winchester Country Club

Winchester Country Club offers the ideal luxury location for Northern California weddings and corporate special events. With scenic outdoor locations and one of the most elegant banquet halls in California, Winchester offers the perfect world-class wedding and special event location.

If you're searching for the wedding backdrop of your dreams, our clubhouse is the perfect setting. Our inviting dining room can accommodate up to 130 people and our lower deck can hold groups up to 375.

We invite you to visit our clubhouse and experience for yourself the breathtaking beauty that surrounds our club.

23 Reviews for Winchester Country Club

23 Winchester Country Club Reviews

M
Michelle

Getting married on 09/07/2019

This review is a follow up to my previous comments about responsiveness and communication.... Kevin has been great since he returned from vacation! Very helpful and responsive. We appreciate his ... Read more assistance and have booked my daughters dream wedding!

JENNIFER
JENNIFER

Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience beautiful venue

Kevin Goleman event manager is a fantastic at wedding planning. He communicates clearly and responds quickly to all my inquiries. He helped ease my mind to ensure my wedding day would be worry free ... Read more and magical and it was! The views at the Winchester speaks for itself.

M
Michelle

Married on 02/24/2013

We had our wedding at Winchester in February and it was absolutely gorgeous. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect venue! The weather worked in our favor and it was a beautiful day. All of our ... Read more guests kept commenting on how gorgeous the venue and the backdrop were. Darcie, the wedding coordinator, is amazing and she is extremely helpful and always available! She turned a complete nightmare with another venue into a memorable experience at Winchester. She was extremely accommodating, responsive, making us feel like she is a friend helping out. Our wedding day went without a hitch and Darcy turned a very frustrating situation into a great affair. I cannot say enough good things about Darcy and the team at Winchester. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a perfect venue!