Windgate Farms

Jasper, AL · View map

About Windgate Farms

Windgate Farms is an upscale wedding venue located in 200 acres of rolling hillsides with stunning views. The venue specializes in outdoor weddings, with its open pasturelands, forested hillsides and lush landscaping, creating the perfect backdrop for wedding photos. The company does its best to ensure that every detail of a wedding is well thought of and fits a couple’s preferences and requirements.

Facility and Capacity
Windgate Farms can host up to 500 guests in its covered and uncovered outdoor spaces. The venue has three event spaces for couples to choose from. The facility also provides several beautiful views such as mountains, trees and and large pavillion.

Windgate Farms offers a variety of services for wedding ceremonies and receptions. It also offers the following services:

• Bridal suite

6 Windgate Farms Reviews

Allison
Allison

Married on 10/27/2018

The Perfect Outdoor Wedding!!!

Windgate Farms was perfect for our wedding day. We were looking for a venue that allowed outside catering and was all outdoors. We came across Windgate on a WeddingWire search and HAD to book it. We ... Read more were very impressed with the improvements that they made over the year after we first booked the venue. They're still improvements coming too! One thing that is currently not in the contract is that you MUST use their florist. That was news to us after signing... and the Florist lowest package is $2,000. The Florist did an amazing job, and it was well worth the money, just note to budget for that. Windgate offers so many different items that you can rent from them. We used their Horse and Carriage, with was TOTALLY a DREAM. We also went through them for our linens and overlays, worth the pricing/quality as well. They offer so much, it's hard to turn it all down! We did not have a wedding planner, so we relied a lot on Deliska to work with us throughout all of the details and I must say that she did a fantastic job. Deliska was my ROCK for the rehearsal and especially for the wedding day itself. She started her day at 4:00am to make sure that the wedding went smoothly. She was dedicated to us and friendly the whole year of our engagement. I will also recommend Windgate to any Bride. We are officially 3 weeks married and will forever be thankful for Windgate Farms.

Abigail
Abigail Parvin

Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing- Went Above and Beyond!!

Wow. Just wow where do I even begin? The most breath taking view and the most thoughtful team of people. Deliska was pure joy to work with, she sincerely cares about every single one of her brides and ... Read more is beyond willing to accommodate your every wish. I left every single one of our meetings (and phone calls) feeling encouraged and confident that they had everything under control. The day of our wedding was a breeze- they handled absolutely everything and I didn't once worry if something wasn't going to be in place or go smoothly. My guests were treated like royalty from everyone at Windgate Farms. They also have everything on site so when a few extra guests showed it wasn't a problem at all. My day was perfect and if I had to do it all over again I would gladly choose Windgate Farms a thousand times.

User6222769

2+ years ago

They are so helpful. Great people, great price. Let you use your own vendors for catering, etc. Location is beautiful so you barely have to decorate. They are so helpful and really want to do whatever ... Read more they can to make your wedding a dream for you.