Windham Gardens Floral & Event Design

Granby, CT · View map

About Windham Gardens Floral & Event Design

With over 10 years experience in CT. and Western MA. Windham Gardens uses locally grown flowers to create wedding and special events. From personal flowers to grand entry pieces, if you dream it, we'll create it.

7 Reviews for Windham Gardens Floral & Event Design

7 Windham Gardens Floral & Event Design Reviews

M
Meghann

Married on 07/17/2010

I highly recommend Erin. She really listens to what you want and does a beautiful job. Read more I highly recommend Erin. She really listens to what you want and does a beautiful job.

M
morgan

Married on 07/11/2009

Erin at Windham Gardens went above and beyond all our expectations! The flower arrangements for our ceremony were absolutely stunning. I had given her a few inspiration pictures and her execution was ... Read more better than I had imagined. The table decorations during the reception were just as beautiful as I had hoped. Erin was extremely helpful throughout the process and was one of the first vendors at our site. She had everything up and running and even lent a helping hand to other vendors that needed assistance. I know most brides overthink every detail of their wedding, but once I met Erin and discussed what I envisioned, I honestly felt at ease knowing she would deliver...and she most certainly did! Highly recommend.

J
J

Married on 07/26/2008

Erin was so wonderful to work with. She was extremely knowledgeable, conscientious, and flexible. She worked within our (small) flower budget, and was really helpful in guiding us towards ... Read more centerpieces, etc that worked with our personalities and the environment that we wanted to create at our wedding. She was thoughtful and creative as well as receptive to our ideas and feedback. We loved the idea of working with a local, ecologically-conscious vendor, and we were so excited when we found her. We would HIGHLY recommend Windham Gardens Floral & Event Design.