Winding Hills Golf Course

Montgomery, NY · View map · Visit website

About Winding Hills Golf Course

Winding Hills Golf Course is a spacious golf course wedding venue located in Montgomery, New York. From the spectacular views of the golf green to the stunning patio space, Winding Hills Golf Course is the perfect place to celebrate anything from an intimate baby shower to a lavish wedding day celebration. At the Winding Hills Golf Course, you can create the wedding event of your dreams.

Facility and Capacity
Winding Hills Golf Course can host up to 200 of your friends and family. Their main wedding venue is the Club House, which provides a spacious setting and uninterrupted views of the breathtaking greens, providing the perfect ambiance for your unforgettable event. There is also an adjacent patio that could make for a picturesque setting for a wedding ceremony or cocktail party.

Winding Hills Golf Course staff can provide you with a wide variety of event items, such as aisle runners, altar/arches, chairs, chair covers, dance floors, tables, tents, tent accessories, barware, china, flatware, glassware, linens, and more. Some of the professional event services that they offer include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Outside vendors
  • Clean up
  • Wifi

Cuisine
Winding Hills Golf Course also has a dedicated team of professional caterers who will work with you to customize your event from start to finish. They’ll design decedent menus that include everything from top-of-the-shelf wines and liquors to mouthwatering dishes that match your unique taste and style.

8 Reviews for Winding Hills Golf Course

8 Winding Hills Golf Course Reviews

J
Featured
Jenn

Married on 09/10/2016

What a beautiful venue! Everyone was so helpful and treated me like a princess, it was picture perfect! I would reccomend them for any event. All of my guests are still talking about how beautiful ... Read more they made our special day!

K
Kara

Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot say enough about Winding Hills Golf Club! My husband and I had our reception there on June 18, 2016 and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! The grounds are stunning, and ... Read more the staff is amazing. I searched and searched for a place, and right when I talked to Nicole and saw how organized she was I knew this was the place. From the beginning of the planning process, we felt like our dream wedding was unfolding before us, and we could not be happier. Nicole was professional, and was able to make our entire wedding experience personal and memorable! She is very accommodating and made sure everything on their end was taken care of the day of. On top of that, the food was scrumptious! Conklin Catering blew it out of the park with such delicious food. Michael and his team do amazing things in the kitchen, and I am still getting rave reviews. Right when we got to the reception, we were immediately greeted by Nicole and her smiling staff. Her staff was AMAZING and made sure each of my guests were satisfied. I cannot stress enough how Winding Hills made every detail perfect. Along with the actual tent that is stunning, the landscaping and areas surrounding the venue gave us endless picture opportunities. We did not want our night to end, and that is due to how fantastic the staff is. I highly recommend any couple to choose Winding Hills Golf Club for their wedding day (or any other event for that matter). Nicole, Michael, and the other staff members: Thank you so much for making our day so special! You all are great at what you do.

User4139931

2+ years ago

Hosted an after wedding brunch here and they were amazing! Conklin Catering at Winding Hills Golf Club blew my guests expectations of a boring bland brunch. Food was amazing, even had a french toast ... Read more bar! I will absolutely try and have all of my events here !