Windows Catering Company

Alexandria, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Windows Catering Company

Windows Catering Company is a full-service catering company in Alexandria, Virginia. They understand how planning your wedding can be overwhelming and will help take the stress out of the planning process. Whether your ideal catering experience is a sophisticated seated dinner or a buffet served al fresco, they will do whatever they can to make sure it reflects your personal expression. Since 1987, Windows Catering Company has been providing couples in the Washington, D.C., Virginia and Maryland areas with a high-quality catering experience.

You will have the opportunity to work with the award-winning culinary team of Windows Catering Company to create an original menu that caters to all of your culinary desires. They will also assist you throughout the planning process from selecting an event site, renting equipment, choosing decorations and more.

Cuisine
At Windows Catering Company, they treat cuisine as an art form, with taste being a key ingredient. The catering company offers a variety of cuisine styles for couples to choose from and the ability to cater to any dietary needs. Cuisine styles available:

• American

Featured
Stevi

Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent Catering Company!

I would highly recommend windows catering. In particular, this review is for Chris Dunn. Chris was our point of contact for the majority of our wedding. Throughout the entire process, Chris was ... Read more available and handled our requests with ease. Windows provided several tastings, including cocktail tastings for speciality cocktails. On the day of, we were able to enjoy the event with the assurance that Windows Catering had taken care of everything. I would highly recommend hiring Windows Catering for your next event. Thank you, Chris for everything!

K
Kristie

Married on 06/04/2017

Windows was absolutely wonderful to work with for our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding on June 4 at Stone Tower Winery! Their extreme professionalism and knowledge of the wedding industry shined ... Read more through in all of our interactions with them, and the final results at the wedding were perfect. Lauren provided wonderful recommendations from the hors d’oeuves to the main course. When we walked into the tasting, she had everything elegantly setup as though it was the day. She provided linen and china selections to compliment our daughter and son-in-laws’ vision. The food was amazing and the decor (linens, flatware, stemware, plates, etc.) was a notch above. Lauren and Debbie did a great job working with the staff at Stone Tower Winery. No wonder Windows is one of their preferred vendors. We had a traditional cookie table and Lauren did a fabulous job with presentation. The wedding cake was devine… I don’t think there was a crumb left. Anyone who is looking for an all-inclusive caterer that will provide great food, beautiful decor and exceptional assistance all at a reasonable price should definitely book Windows :) Thank you Lauren and Debbie !

E
Emily

Married on 11/26/2016

Pick Windows. They are the best! I've worked with them on my work's 600 person Gala at the Andrew Mellon Auditorium and at our office christmas party of 65 at our boss's house. They now even cater our ... Read more our 20 person board meetings. So of course I had to use them for my wedding at Top of the Town. Chris Dunn and Aaron Cartier are a blast to work with. They have so many great ideas and totally take care of every single detail. At my wedding, I wasn't going to see the reception space till after the guests had arrived so I am so grateful that I could put all the decor in their hands to put out. Most importantly, the food was AMAZING. All my guests raved about the food. They loved the ice cream bar. And the wedding cake is was the best wedding cake I'd ever tasted. They can do everything and anything. Definitely pick Windows and contact Chris & Aaron.