WindRiver

Lenoir City, TN · View map · Visit website

About WindRiver

WindRiver is a classic outdoor wedding venue in Lenoir City, Tennessee. Located in East Tennessee, this country club offers various event spaces fit for bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies, and receptions. From an elegant manor to a serene inn with stunning views of Tellico Lake to a six-acre park of lawns and mature trees, WindRiver presents couples with varied settings ideal for their wedding themes.

Facilities and Capacity
WindRiver can host up to 500 guests in its event spaces that feature breathtaking vistas of the surroundings. It has an inn with full bar and outdoor patios, a lakeside lawn with a beautiful view of the lake, a spacious manor with vaulted ceiling and grand windows, and a six-acre park that offers a spectacular backdrop for any outdoor event.

WindRiver's team includes a professional event coordinator, an executive chef, and an in-house sommelier to help couples make their dream wedding a reality. The venue also provides the following services:

• Accommodations

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 06/24/2017

Wow! Where do I even start! I started working with Danyelle to plan the wedding of my dreams about 8 months ago. She was always there for me no matter what kind of questions or concerns I had along ... Read more the way. We had multiple planning meetings throughout the process to make sure we were all on the same page. She and the team at WindRiver went above and beyond to make my wedding day magical and a dream come true. Despite the weather that came uninvited it was still all I could dream of. I will never be able to thank you enough Danyelle and the team at WindRiver!

Shayla
Shayla Walsh

Getting married on 07/17/2021

Fun and catered to every need

Beautiful place to have weeding and be with family Read more Beautiful place to have weeding and be with family

chelsea
chelsea

Married on 08/16/2019

I absolutely loved our wedding at windriver! Every moment was special and amazing. The staff is outstanding and Danyelle McGarth is a must have for your big day. She helped us through a year of ... Read more planning and did an amazing job with every detail on the big day. If you want the best food, the best service and the best venue, definitely consider windriver.