WindsweptPhotoDesign

Seaford, DE · View map · Visit website

About WindsweptPhotoDesign

Thank you so much for checking out our page. My name is Andrea and I am the person behind the "main" lens here at WindsweptPhotoDesign. I hope you are reading this because you love my photographs and digital art and now want to know more about our services.

So here it goes: WindsweptPphotoDesign is, of course, full-service, all day wedding photography, and even after 70 plus weddings there is nothing I love more than spending the day at a wedding with people in love. I still want to pinch my self after a wedding that I get to do this with my life! With that said, you can trust that it is our commitment to you that we will bring love, creativity, enthusiasm, knowledge, and all our talent to your wedding day. Every wedding day is carefully planned, crafted and coordinated with all the vendors to offer one of a kind unique wedding photography.

In addition, to complete wedding day coverage and photos, we also offer "Art Beyond the Lens*." Beautifully rendered, one-of-a-kind digital enhanced art canvases created by yours truly. In a world where we are you used to storing our photographs on our computers and drives, it is my goal to create photographic art that you will be proud to display in your home for years to come.

"WindsweptPhotoDesign, when you want more than just a photograph."

Areas Covered:
WindsweptPhotoDesign offers wedding photography coverage in Dover, DE, Seaford, DE, Lewes, DE, Bethany Beach, DE Rehobeth Beach, DE Ocean City, MD, Salisbury, MD, Easton, MD, St. Michaels, Kent Island, Ocean City, and the Baltimore metro area. In addition, services are also offered to couples in Philadelphia and Washington D.C.

*Sarah Gardner

14 Reviews for WindsweptPhotoDesign

14 WindsweptPhotoDesign Reviews

Kiara
Featured
Kiara

Married on 06/15/2018

Andrea was amazing to work with as we took our engagement photos last weekend! We had been trying to get photos taken for a couple months but the weather always ended up being bad on the planned ... Read more weekends and I felt really bad cancelling so many times but Andrea being so flexible was very understanding and went with the flow! We finally got to meet her last weekend and the weather was great. We took our photos in a fairly crowded area but she was being very patient making sure no one was in the background for the perfect shot which could come and go in the blink of an eye. I warned her we were not photo people and it was a little tricky at first but she told us to act like she wasn't around. I definitely think the photos where we did not try to pose ended up a lot more candid and I will definitely keep this in mind on our wedding day! We had a great Sunday afternoon with her and she felt more like a friend than "employee" as we talked away for lunch about our ideas and her advice. She had a lot of ideas in mind as well and we got a lot more varieties of photos than I had imagined. The photos were then given to me in a couple of days and everyone loved them. I can't wait to have her by our side as she takes even more amazing photos of our wedding day (updated July 2018, see below for our wonderful wedding photos!)

Katelyn
Katelyn

Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend

My Fiancé and I loved working with Andrea on our Engagement shoot. We can't wait to have her shoot our wedding. She is so sweet,personable and very down to earth. She makes you feel very relaxed and ... Read more makes sure you have fun while shooting. Her work is so great. You can tell she truly loves photography.

N
Nicholas Rothwell

Married on 05/11/2019

We are so happy with our photos!

Andrea and her assistant are truly amazing! They are both professional, kind and caring! We couldn't be happier with the overall experience and would recommend them to everyone who is looking for a ... Read more great photographer!!