Windveil Manor

Waller, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Windveil Manor

Windveil Manor is a rustic mansion wedding venue located in Waller, Texas. Built in 1990, the Southern New Orleans-style space offers an elegant setting for your special day. Let their staff help you create cherished memories that last a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacities
Windveil Manor can host a maximum of 150 guests. The venue is located on four acres of beautiful grounds. Couples can say “I do” outdoors surrounded by the scenic views. The ceremony site features a wooden fence and plenty of greenery for a simple yet romantic atmosphere. The lush secret garden serves as a beautiful backdrop for your wedding photos. The celebration will be taken indoors for your reception to their 2,500-square-foot ballroom. With stunning crystal chandeliers, hardwood floors and beautiful balconies, the venue offers a classic, vintage feel.

Windveil Manor has an array of services available for couples to consider. With their all-inclusive packages, the venue will make preparing for your big day easy. Couples will have exclusive access to the manor for the entire day of their wedding, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., with an additional hour to pack up. You and your significant other will also have the option to use the property for your engagement photos and bridal portraits. There are several event rentals available that will customize your experience, including arches, centerpieces, chair covers, drapery and other decor. The stand-out option of a photo booth will allow you and your guests to create even more memories and have small keepsakes to go with them. A parking lot is on the premises with the added feature of a parking attendant to ensure all of your guests know exactly where to go. Windveil Manor will take care of setting and cleaning up anything they provide. Additional services available for your special day include the following:

• Bridal suite

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 05/13/2017

Mrs Cathy and her venue was absolutely outstanding. Not only was she responsive to all calls & emails, she was reassuring with all the normal bridal stress during the planning process. Her venue ... Read more offers many choices to help accomodate the budget bride as well. On the day of my wedding, june 3rd 2017, Mrs. cathy helped set up drappery, rearrange chairs, set up floral arrangements, the bar, the candy bar, the decor indoor and outdoor and all of this she didn't have to so. She worked her butt off the morning of my wedding helping us! i knew from the moment i met Mrs Cathy and saw her venue, this was the right place for me. the space, the accommodations, the scenery, the bridal suite & all around care from Mrs Cathy! I was overwhelmed and she made it like a breeze, i cant thank you enough for helping make my dream come true!

McKenzie
McKenzie

Married on 05/04/2019

Best Day Ever

The Windveil Manor Staff made my wedding beautiful and perfect! They were very helpful, organizing everything so I didn’t have anything to worry about. The venue is absolutely beautiful! There are ... Read more many amazing photo opportunities. The reception all is very large, spacious, airy and light.

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 04/22/2019

The Best Choice I Made!!! Other than marrying the rt man!

If you are considering getting married at this venue, with my whole heart, I recommend you put down your deposit and write Windveil Manor on your invitations! With all the hard choices and big ... Read more decisions one has to make for a wedding; I can tell you after everything, choosing to get married at this venue was the best decision I made, other than marrying my husband. From the moment I came to look at the venue as an option Cathy, the owner and coordinator of the property, blew my expectations away. It is easy to tell that she loves what she does and that is making your wedding dreams come true. I would have to describe her as the fairy godmother of my wedding day. Cathy and all of the staff she recommended went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely beautiful. For example, I was planning the wedding from out of town and I told Cathy I would only have one day to come and see the venue. To help us time manage Cathy arranged for her recommended DJ, Officiant, and Caterer to all be present on the day of our tour. I knew from then that going with this venue I would be supported and have less stress. This rung true throughout the wedding planning process until after the wedding day. Not to mention booking with Windveil Manor is kinda like one and done wedding planning. Our ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, and bridal photos were done all at this location and it was all beautiful! Moreover, Cathy was able to connect us with pretty much any service we wanted. She made planning incredibly easy. I also felt like it was a steal booking here. The property is beautiful, the wedding package comes with bartenders, security, a parking attendant, and all the tables and chairs. Cathy also had a variety of centrepieces we could choose from. I did a lot of research and this was really a lot of bang for the buck. Our wedding was truly magical and everything I dreamed. I am so glad we were married at Windveil Manor. I will always remember seeing Cathy before I walked down the aisle with my father and how happy she looked. I was so touched by this moment because here is a woman who does not really know me, who has had to deal with all my crazy e-mails for the past few months, but she was truly happy for me and she felt like family. Thank you for everything! Oh and another example on how awesome this place is: I originally told Cathy I was going to buy some fresh greenery to put on the centrepieces, but later had to scrap that idea because of going over budget with flowers. Well, on the day of the wedding I see Cathy had bought some fresh greenery to have around as decorations because I could not do it for the centrepieces. It was so thoughtful and so special!