Winecup Event Rentals

Paige, TX · Visit website

About Winecup Event Rentals

Winecup Event Rentals is a rental company servicing couples in the Austin, Texas and surrounding areas. We offer event rentals and design services. Our goal is to help our clients have an amazing wedding day by providing all your decor and accent rentals. Our locally owned shop strives to assist couples in creating their unique and personalized event.

Winecup Event Rentals rents out individual pieces and full wedding packages. Our goal is to take some stress out of your day by proving full setup and take down of all your items rented. Our full wedding package suits weddings with 75 to 150 guests. We also offer centerpiece designs, specialty tables, favor packages, and send-off package options. The company offers the rental of the following items:

• Dinner tables
  • Linens
  • Signs
  • Outdoor games
  • Furniture
  • Bar and beverage amenities
  • Large details
  • Small details
  • Cake stands and serving sets

1 Reviews for Winecup Event Rentals

1 Winecup Event Rentals Reviews

C
Courtney

Married on 08/08/2014

Simply put, THE BEST!

I can’t recommend wine cup rentals enough. Lisa and Sarah are so patient and had tons of ideas and options for me to pick from. They are awesome! Read more I can’t recommend wine cup rentals enough. Lisa and Sarah are so patient and had tons of ideas and options for me to pick from. They are awesome!

Winecup Event Rentals FAQ