Wing Hon Films

Daly City, California · View map · Visit website

About Wing Hon Films

Wing Hon Films is a wedding photography and videography company in Daly City, California. This company has a unique apprach and style to their work. They work to incorporate the unique vision and personality of each couple into the films that they make. Wing Hon Films wants to capture the special moments of your wedding day as authentically as possible.

Wing Hon Films can assist with all of your video shooting and editing needs. They use cinematic, short-form and storytelling techniques to provide a beautiful final product that tells the story of your wedding day. With full-feature and highlight video options, as well as the opportunity to use drone footage, this company will be sure to depict every special moment of your big day. Their list of other videography services includes:

• Client revisions

K
Featured
Kari

Married on 05/27/2011

I was lucky to have Wing on my team. If you are planning your wedding and are debating about videography, DON'T! The day goes by so quickly and you will want to relive it the very next day. We haven't ... Read more even seen our video yet but we know that Wing is going to do an AMAZING job. He has a different vision than most others- a complete artistic flair and edgy vibe. We didn't even notice him and his assistant at our event because they were so seamless. His assistant, Amy, was wonderful- sweet, helpful and calming. Just watching his portfolio makes me cry- he really captures everyone's big day and all the little moments that are unique to each couple. You have to use Wing- there are NO regrets!

D
Sara

Married on 10/30/2009

Wing is amazing! From the very beginning, it was so easy to communicate with him about all of our wedding plans and needs. He was super professional and did incredible work. It was a last minute ... Read more decision to get a videographer and now I can't imagine not having Wing. We watch our music video all the time. If I had known better, I would have also hired him to be my photographer as well, if thats even possible. Everything about his work on the day of the wedding was thoughtful, creative and professional. It was truly a please working to work with Wing.

G
Natalia

Married on 09/18/2009

This year, I hired Wing again to photograph my event. He listens to me carefully with heart and suggestions, I feel that he makes art out of me and my loved ones without me ever thought of. He is not ... Read more just a photographer or videographer. He is a very talented and special artist and film maker. Under his lens, I found myself in a more deeper dimension. I have to say, I am an artist myself and I work on architecture for almost 10 years. I found buildings become alive under his lens and faces becomes legendarily beautiful with his touch. Till today, I still haven'tt felt tired of watching his video and photography. And I will never. I can see myself growing old with my husband looking at all these documentations for a lifetime. Thank you wing.