Wings Of Glory Photography

Saint Cloud, FL · View map · Visit website

About Wings Of Glory Photography

Wings of Glory Photography is a destination wedding photographer based in Florida. Nikki, owner and founder, believes photography connects people. Passionate about building relationships and capturing beautiful moments, photography was a natural step for her. She created Wings of Glory Photography in 2009. For couples who want an authentic photographer to share in their special day, Wings of Glory Photography is that choice.

Wings of Glory Photography uses contemporary, natural, photojournalism, traditional and vintage styles of photography. Willing and able to travel anywhere, Nikki strives to give couples beautiful airy photographs they will happily treasure forever. Wings of Glory Photography services include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Wings of Glory Photography also offers couples wedding photo items to help preserve their wedding day memories. These other services include:

• Albums

A
Featured
Alisha

Married on 11/11/2017

Nikki and her team were absolutely AMAZING! We couldn't have dreamed of a better photographer to capture our special day. The pictures are beyond amazing and truly brought our day to life. I cant stop ... Read more looking at them! As the bride and groom, we were so busy and didn't get to experience our day like we thought we would. The moments Nikki and her team captured allowed us to get to experience those moments we missed with family and friends! We cant thank you enough for traveling to our venue, orchestrating our timeline and working with our other vendors to create our perfect day! We will definitely use Wings of Glory again!

Kristy
Kristy

Married on 04/13/2019

So impressed!

Nikki and her assistant John were above and beyond fantastic, amazing, and phenomenal! I would give them 10 stars if I could! They made the whole day so fun! She knows her stuff and I’m over the moon ... Read more with just sneak leaks. Can’t wait to see all the photos!

S
Sonaiah

Married on 01/19/2019

Highly recommend

Nickole and her assistant Brittany were phenomenal! I'm so thankful we had them to do our wedding photos. Nickole was Proffessional, FUN, and very sweet (she kept asking us if we needed anything and ... Read more making sure we were ok). She gave great direction and made you feel really comfortable in front of the camera. She was wonderful with our families and guest. Also she wanted to make sure we get all the shots you've dreamed of. From the minute she walked into my hotel room she hit the ground running, ready to get to work. I honestly can't say enough good things about Nickole and Brittany. Really I could go on and on. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!