Wink Inspired Beauty

Matthews, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Wink Inspired Beauty

Wink Inspired Beauty, based in Charlotte, North Carolina, offers hair and makeup services for and your wedding party. Wink Inspired beauty is committed to using only the highest quality products, which are also cruelty and gluten free. This team of professional makeup artists and hairstylists will help you to create the perfect look for you special day.

With over 100 combined years experience and thousands of extremely pleased brides, Wink Inspired Beauty ensures that your wedding day look is exactly how you pictured it. Whether it be just you or you and 12 of your closest friends and family, Wink Inspired Beauty is able to service any size bridal party. The Wink artists will ask you a wide variety of questions in order to create your ideal look, including looking at pictures of the dress, venue, flowers, and color scheme. Wink Inspire Beauty offers many services, including the following:

• Consultations
  • Group services
  • Hair
  • Makeup
  • Multi. stylists
  • Skincare

Other Services
Wink Inspired Beauty offers many services specific to hair and makeup, as well. From hair trials to fake lashes, Wink Inspired's offers many services. These services include:

• Hair trial

Carolyn
Carolyn Hallett

Getting married on 05/04/2021

Made me look amazing!

I had such a great experience with Wink! Ashley and Brittany did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup. They were extremely efficient, knew exactly the look that would work on me, and were so fun ... Read more to talk to the whole time. I had hair and make up done for a photo shoot and because of their expertise, I felt so confident while taking the photos. I just received the photos and I could not be happier with how the hair and make up look. I will definitely use Wink again for big events!

T
Talyson Bacco

Married on 08/02/2019

She made me more beautiful than I knew I could be

Ashely, the owner of Wink Inspired Beauty is absolutely wonderful! I was so pleased with how I looked on my wedding day, and Ashley took extra time to understand the look I was trying to achieve. She ... Read more She kept me calm on the day of my wedding, and everything turned out great. I looked beautiful!

Tori
Tori P.

Married on 05/25/2019

We loved wink!

Wink was the PERFECT choice for my wedding hair/makeup! I had a large bridal party (10 bridesmaids + my family), but that was absolutely no problem for the Wink team! Ashley made the entire process so ... Read more seamless for me and listened to everything that I wanted for my look as well as my bridesmaids. The team did an amazing job giving us natural hair and makeup that was perfect for a hot summer day in Charlotte, NC - special shoutout to Laura who was just wonderful! Ashley also listened to the changes I wanted from my makeup/hair trial, and I looked exactly as I had pictured for my wedding day. I could not recommend Ashley and her team more! Thank you Wink!