WINK!

Burbank, CA · View map · Visit website

About WINK!

WINK! is a full-service wedding planning and design studio based in Burbank, California, that wants to bring your Pinterest boards to life and create the wedding you’ve always imagined. Founded in 2012, they have worked on weddings on mountain tops, in forest groves, on vineyards, in cathedrals and everywhere in between. The team of six experienced and talented planners and designers can help with your wedding ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner. While they are based in Pasadena, they are willing to travel to your destination wedding.

When WINK! is involved, your wedding will be a masterpiece that is tailored and customized to fit your style and personality flawlessly. They will add in personalized design elements, help select top-tier vendors, and ensure your special day runs smoothly from start to finish. Whether you want full or partial planning help, they can also help manage your budget, guest list, timelines, and to-do lists. WINK! works with the following types of weddings:

• Civil unions

23 WINK! Reviews

S
Simona

Married on 08/18/2016

If you're considering using Wink! To plan your next event, you have made the absolute best decision. Liz, Layne, and their entire team are incredible. It's like planning your wedding with you best ... Read more friend, but your friend happens to be a magical wizard. I know that sounds silly, but they truly take your ideas and bring them to life in a way that really is magical. They are there with you every step of the way. From curating an idea or theme for your event, to picking out the tiniest of details, to juggling opinions of many different and sometimes difficult family members. They really do it all. I couldn't have imagined a more professional, caring, and fun team of people to work with. They were always one step ahead of us. Every time I had I question, they had an answer before I even had time to ask it. I can't say enough about how amazing these ladies are. They gave us the wedding of our dreams. We walked away as Mr. & Mrs. and even made two new lifelong friends along the way. Thanks Liz & Layne!

J
Jenna

Married on 11/07/2015

Liz, Layne and the entire Wink team (which we affectionately begain referring to as the Minions of Liz), created a day for us that was simultaneously relaxing enough for us to enjoy and be in the ... Read more moment, over-the-top enough for all of our guests to have the experience of a lifetime, and yet warm, familial and unpretentious enough for it to feel like us. I am not a bride who grew up dreaming about my wedding. Yet somehow they managed to translate what was in my brain...when I didn't even know was in my brain. They found ways for us to shine - and not only not laughing at us when we wanted to do a sprinkle cake at a black tie affair, or tell us we were crazy when we said we were doing hand written notes - but supporting us and finding a way to help us do everything we wanted to do. All I know is that I wouldn't want to redo my wedding - solely for the fact that I dont think it could ever go any better :)

E
Erin

Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I had a GREAT experience working with WINK! Weddings (we worked with Stacy, Amanda, and Emily from the Northern California branch). Our wedding was at my husband's grandparents' house, ... Read more and since it was not a traditional venue, we relied on our team at WINK! to ensure everything we needed was in place (rentals, transportation, restrooms...everything!). Even though Stacy, our original planner, moved to Texas, she was still very present in the organization and getting Amanda and Emily up to speed, who flawlessly executed the rehearsal and day of. The team took care of any bumps in the road day-of, and I was blissfully unaware - which is how it should be! We had a fantastic wedding, thank you WINK!!!!