Winklaar Photography Aruba

Oranjestad · View map

About Winklaar Photography Aruba

Winklaar Photography Aruba is a reputable and established photography business in Aruba. As one of the most recognized professionals in Aruba, Victor has worked with various vendors, hotels and independent wedding planners. He is well known for his innovative and creative style and his outstanding eye for detail. His work has been published and featured in magazines, newspapers, and destination wedding blogs, both local and abroad.

Throughout the years, he has established a reputation for being flexible, patient and versatile. Victor states "My clients need to enjoy their day and not feel my presence. It's their day, and they need to be relaxed, stress-free and have fun." His motive is to create memories that you can enjoy today, as well as 20 years later.

Victor's aim is to push the standards of photography, so his clients will have a rewarding and unforgettable experience of the highest quality, to bring home and keep forever.

55 Reviews for Winklaar Photography Aruba

55 Winklaar Photography Aruba Reviews

WILLIAM
William Holland

Married on 05/20/2019

Go no further!

I was planning a surprise proposal for my now fiancé and victor made it easy! He was super quick and easy to work with and the quality of his work is simply amazing. He is a super nice individual and ... Read more made the engagement pictures so much fun! If you’re considering an Aruba photographer look no further and message victor to get the dates setup because it’s worth it! I can’t forget to mention a quick turn around time on his work! He doesn’t set you up in an uncomfortable pose and make it seem fake, he tells you how he would like the picture and has you be natural and that’s what I loved, even the pictures he got when we weren’t expecting any! If I ever go back to Aruba, I will for sure get pictures with Victor because he’s fun and does excellent work!!

S
Sarah

Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful experience

Victor and team were wonderful throughout the entire planning process. We planned the wedding remotely from the US and Victor was incredibly responsive and helpful giving suggestions during the ... Read more planning stages. When the big day finally came Victor and team were utmost professional and kind. The images they captured were spectacular and could not be happier. Nothing felt forced or staged, all very natural which made for more authentic photos. Would hire again in a heartbeat.

E
Erica Kelly

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing pictures, great service!

Victor is nothing short of amazing. My husband and I got married on October 13th, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency on Palm Beach. Being from the States, it was nerve-wracking finding, booking and sending ... Read more money to people you don't even know, but Victor was the utmost professional! He answered all of my questions within a few hours, and walked me through the entire process with ease! He also met with us in advance (and patiently waited as I mixed up the times!) and made my husband and I comfortable with the timeline for our big day! The pictures came out AMAZING. He timed the ceremony to perfectly coincide with sunset, so we got great pictures in the daylight as well as at dusk! We are so thankful we found Victor- both him and his lighting assistant Gerrison were a pleasure to work with. I would give them 10 stars if I could!