WinniesweddingsTampa

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About WinniesweddingsTampa

WinniesweddingsTampa is a wedding officiant service located in Tampa, Florida. Ordained minister Winnie is respectful of all backgrounds, creeds, and orientations. She is moreover impassioned by weddings and the celebration of every client’s unique love, having come to be a minister after many years working in the medical field.

WinniesweddingsTampa provides officiant services to any wedding site in Tampa Bay. She also offers a private, beautiful, and tree-lined backyard as a ceremony setting for weddings of up to 12 people. This minister allows custom vows for more personalized ceremonies of various Christian-based religious affiliations as well as non-religious couples; this minister is also more than welcoming of LGBTQ couples. Her ceremonies are typically under 30 minutes and are custom-tailored to reflect your uniqueness as a couple.

3 Reviews for WinniesweddingsTampa

3 WinniesweddingsTampa Reviews

Joanne
Featured
Joanne Brauer

Married on 02/14/2019

Very intimate and private

Our goal was to have a very private ceremony and Winnie and Paul made sure it was our day. Winnie even gave me her jacket to wear as the breeze was a little chilly and i was not prepared for that. ... Read more Winnie went above and beyond to make sure our license made it to us so I could update all my information. I am so grateful for her. Thank you Winnie and Paul for making our day so special.

B
Bill Glab

Married on 04/13/2019

Winnie did everything right!

Winnie helped us so much. She didn't just go through the motions, she helped us get referrals for other vendors on top of giving us exactly what we wanted from the ceremony! Read more Winnie helped us so much. She didn't just go through the motions, she helped us get referrals for other vendors on top of giving us exactly what we wanted from the ceremony!

Allison
Allison Covert

Married on 11/24/2018

Winnie was perfect! Kind, sweet and a pleasure to work with.

Winnie was amazing! She comes with an open mind and open heart. She is the most caring and kind woman. She is exactly who you want officiating your most important day. She described the Love I have ... Read more for my wife as well as sharing key moments in our lives together. It was unique to us and we loved it. Thank you Winnie. I’m so glad you were a part in our magical day.

WinniesweddingsTampa FAQ