Winterbourne Inn on the St.Johns

Orange Park, FL · View map · Visit website

About Winterbourne Inn on the St.Johns

Winterbourne Inn on the St. Johns is a historical wedding venue located in Orange Park, Florida. Boasting romance and southern hospitality, Winterbourne Inn offers a picturesque place to host your wedding day. This almost 150-year-old mansion or the stunning Florida waterfront provide the perfect backdrops.

Facilities and Capacity
Imagine exchanging vows under the 300-year-old live oaks on the waterfront lawn and then dancing the night away in the vintage, yet elegant mansion. Inside the mansion, you can enjoy dining and dancing with up to 100 of your closest friends and family. Along with all this, Winterbourne Inn is an all-inclusive venue, which means that they provide tables, chairs, servers, linens, glassware, flatware and cuisine.

To make sure that your wedding day goes off without a hitch, Winterbourne Inn offers many services. A few of these services include:

• Setup

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 08/25/2018

The Winterbourne was absolutely the perfect venue for my wedding. The grounds are charming, the porch is an amazing area for guests to mingle and enjoy a different space, and the food is delicious and ... Read more reasonably priced (especially the chicken parmesan! So good). Most of all though, our day-of coordinator Kimberly and our bartender (her husband) were absolutely amazing. Kimberly was a total lifesaver for me throughout the entire day. She helped me set everything up, checked up on me to make sure all my needs were met frequently, and was overall such a positive force at our wedding. She coordinated our rehearsal wonderfully, made sure everything stayed on schedule, and even brought us hors d'oeuvres during the cocktail hour when my husband and I were taking pictures. I also asked for some to-go boxes for after the wedding for the two of us, and she brought us four big boxes! It was AWESOME. She also coordinated pick-up of items for other vendors (such as the florist's vases) so that we didn't have to worry about it. There are so many little things that you don't really think about for your wedding, and Kimberly covered them all and made me feel at total ease throughout the process. She was probably the best thing my husband and I budgeted for for our wedding. The Winterbourne was the most amazing, fairy tale-like wedding for my husband and me. It was better than I could have imagined. I wish I could do it all over again the exact same way!

Kelly
Kelly Mustillo

Getting married on 11/06/2020

The winterbourne inn

Great location on the water! We loved the atmosphere and feel of this venue. Very easy parking access as well. Read more Great location on the water! We loved the atmosphere and feel of this venue. Very easy parking access as well.

J
Jean

Married on 05/19/2018

The staff was exceptional. Our special day could not have been better. Read more The staff was exceptional. Our special day could not have been better.