Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer

Westfield, MA · View map · Visit website

About Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer

Hello, my name is Wioletta but you can call me Viola for short. I am located in Westfield, Massachusetts but I serve New England and beyond.

I believe that capturing and documenting the most precious and dearest moments of one’s life is one of the greatest gifts of the modern era. I feel inspired by seizing one's individuality, connection between two lovers, and the unique identity of a family with a camera. My passion is in the real emotions, the honest moments and capturing how it all really felt. And since everyone's story is different, I know that the crucial importance lies in the raw candid moments.

I am an experienced multi-media artist who can work in both digital and physical media, and in multiple photography film formats, as well. I have a Visual Art degree with concentration in painting and have had cultivated a passion for photography from a young age.

Born and raised for 16 years in Poland, I always longed for beauty and nature, which strongly influences my lifestyle and work. Some of my early artistic photographs got published in few magazines while in high school and college.

If you are seeking a professional and experienced photographer with artistic vision to capture moments and experiences with people you dearly care about and love, reach out to me so we can start creating something beautiful and lasting.

Since all moments pass so fast, I want to offer my client services that help capture them forever. So that you, and all the generations after you can hold onto the hairloom quality of all that I offer you: personalized albums, prints, digital files, flush mounts, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards.

My photography services include:

D
deandra

Married on 04/28/2019

Photography

She has a great eye! She made us all feel so comfortable and special. Read more She has a great eye! She made us all feel so comfortable and special.

D
Dianna

Married on 11/24/2018

Best photographer to work with!

So happy I had her to capture our happy moments! Read more So happy I had her to capture our happy moments !

Wioletta Gavrilova Photographer FAQ