WireWood

Greenville, SC · View map · Visit website

About WireWood

Not-your-average wedding musicians! WireWood is a cello/guitar duo based in Greenville, South Carolina, specializing in elegant, renditions of modern music for wedding ceremonies. Laura Koelle and Keith Groover make up the duo, best known for performing instrumental versions of modern pop and rock songs. They have a variety of renditions ranging from Frank Sinatra to Metallica, with a healthy dose of The Beatles. They provide beautiful and energetic music while making the show light-hearted and fun.

Experience
Laura is a private cello teacher and also the music director for Grace and Peace Presbyterian in Greenville. She is also a freelance cellist that performs with the Spartanburg Philharmonic, the Hendersonville Symphony, and the Brevard Symphony. Keith is the guitarist for WireWood, and is also a guitar professor at North Greenville University. Like Laura, Keith is also a music director for Grace Presbyterian in Spartanburg.

The duo most often performs for wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours. WireWood can also learn new songs at no additional charge (some restrictions apply) and provide their own sound equipment.

75 Reviews for WireWood

75 WireWood Reviews

D
Featured
Donna

Married on 10/21/2017

My daughter was married last weekend in beautiful downtown Greenville. Everything was perfect, weather, venue, food and the most important part, the ceremony. The addition of Laura and Keith made ... Read more everything even more special. Their music was so lovely, so inviting and pure perfection. They began playing upon my guests arrival which set the tone of the evening. They played throughout the cocktail hour, which everyone enjoyed and then of course the ceremony. They made a difference from a great wedding to a very special one. Do not hesitate to hire them, they are WONDERFUL!!!

J
Jennifer

Married on 04/14/2018

My daughters wedding was perfect. WireWood made her ceremony very special. We got so many compliments about the music. The adjective I heard over and over was CLASSY. Thanks so much! Read more My daughters wedding was perfect. WireWood made her ceremony very special. We got so many compliments about the music. The adjective I heard over and over was CLASSY. Thanks so much!!

M
Molly

Married on 10/21/2017

WireWood was absolutely incredible to work with from start to finish. When I first started chatting with them, they sent over a huge song list for me to choose from for my ceremony and cocktail hour. ... Read more As I was finalizing my choices, I decided that I really wanted a specific song for my recessional, which unfortunately was not on their list. I mentioned it to them and they were able to play it for me without a problem, which I was SO grateful for. Not only was it such a special and meaningful touch for me as I walked down the aisle, but I got tons of compliments on them from the wedding guests. I would very highly recommend WireWood. Such sweet and accommodating individuals that are incredibly talented at what they do.