Wise Films

Cockeysville, MD · View map

About Wise Films

Ethan Wise and Aaron Wise are a cinematic film team specializing in wedding videography. Ethan is a graduate from Towson University, with a Bachelor's degree in Electronic Media and Film. Upon graduating, he jumped headfirst into his own videography business, starting Wise Films in January of 2013.

20 Reviews for Wise Films

20 Wise Films Reviews

Beth
Beth

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing & unforgettable wedding film!

Ethan and his brother were creative, imaginative, and incredible to work with! We were initially referred to them by our friends who recently contracted them to do the videography for their wedding, ... Read more and echoed similar sentiments of their professionalism and quality. As soon as we saw our friend's wedding film, we were excited in anticipation for how our final product was going to turn out. During the day of the wedding, Ethan and his brother were accommodating and light-hearted. They had a timeline all mapped out, but were happy to make adjustments according to our needs. They really made the experience seamless and enjoyable by having a good balance of capturing the natural moments mixed in with great purposeful direction. My wife had a chance to candidly celebrate on camera with her bridesmaids & family, while having funny and endearing moments with them. We obviously had no idea what would look good on camera, so we really trusted Ethan's artistic vision. Ethan also captured many hilarious and candid moments of our friends and family. That was important to us because it was a celebration and culmination of our family & friends, and we wanted to make sure that our wedding film reflected that. We're happy we did because our Wedding Film surpassed our expectations and brought back so many wonderful memories & emotions. We're grateful that we'll be able to re-live the party and our special day. We can't wait to share this wedding film with our family & friends for many years ahead. If you're on the fence about getting a videographer, definitely do it! You're only getting married once (hopefully, or maybe twice) so you want to be able to capture as much of the moment as you can. You will not regret allowing Ethan & his crew to be a part of your special day. My wife will pretty much cry (Tears of Joy) every time she watches our wedding film. Ethan absolutely crushed it with our video and we can't Thank him enough!!! Best, Nam (Groom)

Allison
Allison

Married on 10/12/2018

Best Videographer!

Ethan and his brother were an amazing crew on our wedding day! It was so much fun working with them! My husband and I shotgunned beers, included our dog in our wedding day, and had a huge wedding ... Read more party, but neither of them cared! They were with us every step of the way on our wedding day and when I look back I could barely even tell they were there filming each and every bit of it. You wont be disappointed when you get your wedding video! :) Thank you Wise Films!

Adagray
Adagray

Married on 04/14/2018

Wise films absolutely exceeded all of our expectations. Not only are they easy to work with, but the end product was beyond words. Every single detail was captured. Their camera work was not ... Read more intrusive, but rather enhanced our wedding day experience. They answered every question we had, and provided us with a quick but informative run-down before the wedding day. They spent every moment with us filming. They provided guidance on how to create the best shot, and they were directive and time-efficient. The highlight video was given to us within eight days, and moved my husband, myself and strangers to tears! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company. A must have for your wedding day!