Wishes Granted

Lexington, SC · View map

About Wishes Granted

Do you have a picture in your head of what your special day should be like? It could be a birthday or anniversary party, a bridal or baby shower, or the most special day of all...your wedding day. Have you browsed all the sites and seen countless fun, beautiful, and colorful ideas that you would love to have at your event, but don't know exactly how to make them happen? Do you wish you had a fairy godmother to help you plan an event that will be talked about for years to come? Let Wishes Granted help you make your event wishes come true at a price that won't leave you with a debt that lasts even longer than the beautiful memories!

We specialize in working with people who want more than the ordinary for their event. Do you want traditional and formal? We can do it. How about Indie and off-beat? We've got you covered! Bring us your vision and we'll make it happen!

29 Reviews for Wishes Granted

29 Wishes Granted Reviews

D
Debby

Married on 10/06/2018

Great job and very please!

Wishes Granted made my daughter’s wedding perfect... She had many original and unique ideas to suit the outdoor farm setting... Hoops with lace made into a mobile was one of many touches she had! We ... Read more would definitely recommend her to help especially if you are working with a limited budget. Simple elegance is the way a friend described her work.

J
Jill

Married on 08/26/2018

When I first spoke with Beverly, I knew right away we were on the same page. Growing up through my younger years, I had this deep love & passion for horses where I rode every year​ at summer camp. ... Read more camp. That being said, and years later, I wanted to try to incorporate an elegant western barn theme to my wedding. Beverly was right on it & completely saw my vision. From the barn decor, to the tables, to every single miniscule detail, she nailed it over the top! We walked into our wedding like it was walking into another world of our own where time stood still for us! It was just beyond words! We cannot thank Beverly enough for her patience, time & hard work! She captured our priceless moments! Jill & Eric Atkinson

K
Kimberly

Married on 08/04/2018

Beverly was awesome she was on time the place look great I did not know what to expect my friends and family was telling me wonderful the place look thank u you are the best Read more Beverly was awesome she was on time the place look great I did not know what to expect my friends and family was telling me wonderful the place look thank u you are the best