With These Words

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About With These Words

With These Words is a licensed wedding officiant for couples marrying in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. Reverend Melinda Fosse aims to make every ceremony personalized for the couple it celebrates. She officiates meaningful ceremonies in the tristate area, encompassing Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.

Rev. Melinda Fosse has been a wedding officiate for 16 years. She enjoys helping couples in every aspect of creating their perfect wedding ceremony. This can be a completely custom celebration or a traditional ceremony. On average, ceremonies by With These Words run less than 30 minutes. Reverend Fosse works with couples before their wedding day to plan their perfect ceremony, no matter what type of celebration they desire. Rev. Fosse will also perform vow renewals, as well as interfaith and non-religious ceremonies.

84 Reviews for With These Words

84 With These Words Reviews

Featured
User4523938

2+ years ago

Melinda Fosse is by far the best wedding officiant in our tri-state area! She was so wonderful! She responded to our emails within the day that we sent them. She incorporated all of our guests into ... Read more our ceremony. She went above and beyond to make sure our ceremony was perfect! She even brought her husband along to take awesome pictures that she sent to me the day after our wedding! Everyone of my guests made a positive comment about how she was the best officiant that they have ever seen at a wedding! I most definitely recommend her to everyone!

User6989239

Melinda was wonderful. First of all, I planned my wedding from 700 miles away. Talk about stress! From the first phone call Melinda was amazing. She really took a great direction for our ceremony and ... Read more personalized it to fit my husband and myself perfectly. Everything was so special and memorable. I was thrilled with how the ceremony went and I could not believe the number of people that came up to me at the reception and complimented the ceremony. There was literally laughter and tears all throughout the ceremony. I am so thankful I found Melinda.

C
Celia Tucker

Married on 06/01/2019

Quick, easy, and special

Melinda was amazing! She was super easy to work with and so nice and knowledgeable. Our ceremony was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Couldn’t have asked for more! Read more Melinda was amazing! She was super easy to work with and so nice and knowledgeable. Our ceremony was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Couldn’t have asked for more!