with valerie

Rego Park, NY · View map · Visit website

About with valerie

with valerie is a bespoke wedding planning company located in Queens, New York founded by NC-native turned fellow New Yorker Valerie Leung. Specializing in small and intimate celebrations, Valerie offers services of coordinating, designing, and styling weddings or related events involving a union of any two people. Whether from cozy rustic to industrial farmhouse to city-chic (all touching upon her southern flair and city charm!), all sorts of these beloved types of weddings and events are welcomed. She prides herself in creating an unforgettable event for you and your guests, while also making sure any problems that arise are completely controlled and taken care of... with love and with Valerie, the most "zen" coordinator of them all ;) -- take a peek at the reviews!

with valerie mainly offers Month-of & Day-of Coordination services for weddings, as well as planning for other types of related events on a case-by-case basis, depending on your needs. A list of her services include:

• Wedding Consulting
  • Month-of / Day-of Coordination
  • Event Design
  • Day-of Styling
  • Vendor Referrals

Other Services

This company offers to coordinate a variety of a different weddings. These include last-minute elopements, civil, cultural and non-religious celebrations.

12 Reviews for with valerie

12 with valerie Reviews

Elliot
Featured
Elliot Beltzer

Married on 05/25/2019

Wish there were 6-star option!!

Unbelievable service! We found Valerie online and count ourselves so lucky that we happened across her. She responds to emails within minutes (even at midnight). She thinks of every little detail. She ... Read more asks all the right questions at the venue. She was friendly, comforting, and SO hard-working. She could honestly charge double, and it'd be worth every penny. We will recommend with valerie to every person we know getting married because selecting any other planner is simply the wrong choice! If she has your date available, you MUST hire Valerie. We will forever be grateful for her dedication in making our day so special! Thanks, Valerie!!

Margie
Margie

Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome wedding planner

So many great things to say about Valerie - she was super attentive to detail, sweet, professional and patient. She helped my husband and I make our day super special and she went above and beyond for ... Read more us. Will definitely miss talking to her practically everyday!

G
Gina

Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing wedding coordinator!

Valerie was an amazing month-of/day-of wedding coordinator extraordinaire! Not only is she super organized and responsive, she's really a nice and caring person with a calming personality. The last ... Read more few weeks leading up the wedding were stressful trying to juggle all of our vendors and get all the moving parts into place, and Valerie made it all run so smoothly. She braved a crazy storm to go to our site visit/run through and spent numerous phone calls and emails making sure all the pieces were in place with a thorough timeline (not to mention making sure I didn't have a breakdown!). My main request for the day of our wedding was for her to be our problem solver and she really went above and beyond. Virtually no issues reached me, and my husband and I were able to really able enjoy our wedding. I would definitely hire her again!!