Without A Hitch Day Of Wedding Coordination

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Without A Hitch Day Of Wedding Coordination

Without A Hitch Day Of Wedding Coordination is a wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee, that services the Franklin, Murfreesboro and Mt. Juliet areas. The owner, Erin Lennon, is an experienced event planner with a passion for helping couples have a seamless and relaxing wedding day by taking care of all the details.

Without A Hitch Day Of Wedding Coordination is available for planning wedding ceremonies and receptions for several wedding types, which include civil unions, destination weddings, cultural and religious ceremonies, and military weddings. Without A Hitch: Day Off Wedding Coordination specializes in day-of coordination and partial planning services. Prior to your wedding day, Erin provides referrals to prefered vendors in the Nashville area. She also will write up a timeline and a to-do list to make sure everything is on track for your special day.

18 Reviews for Without A Hitch Day Of Wedding Coordination

18 Without A Hitch Day Of Wedding Coordination Reviews

Karen
Featured
Karen

Married on 10/27/2018

Beyond expected!!!

Erin was fantastic to work with from start to finish. We truly couldn’t have done it without her. She is the whole package. We met with her a month out. Gave her the names of all vendors and she ran ... Read more with it. She took charge and we didn’t have to do or think of anything during the wedding. She was there from start to finish lined the attendants up for the ceremony, cued DJ, just made sure everything ran smoothly. All while being fun and sweet. She is worth her weight in Gold!!

S
Savannah Morrow

Married on 08/03/2019

You need Erin at your wedding

Erin is a joy to work with! As a Type A person who planned most of the wedding day myself, I knew I needed someone I could trust to run the show of events. From the beginning Erin was generous with ... Read more her time in walking me through her philosophy and experience. She also came to the venue with me a month out to go through plans and ideas. We had a couple other calls where she let me talk through updates and suggest ideas. She ran the rehearsal and day-of like Mary Poppins. Honestly, she was phenomenal with all the big and small requests, difficult guests, and organization. She also gives wonderful hugs and supports YOU no matter what.

S
Sonya

Married on 01/19/2019

Day of Wedding Coordinator

Erin is an amazing professional who truly understands how to make a bride’s day special and facilitate a wedding without a hitch. She pays attention to every detail, and she knows what is happening ... Read more and when at all times. I could not have enjoyed my daughter’s wedding without Erin—she insured that every thing was handled, and I could relax and enjoy the day. I highly recommend Erin! She is a funny and smart, but most importantly, she knows her job, and she does it well! Her fee is more than reasonable, and she she is worth every penny! My daughter’s wedding was perfect, and Erin was one of the reasons it went so well!