WKU Catering

Bowling Green, KY · View map

About WKU Catering

WKU Catering offers some of the finest catering in Bowling green, KY. Our professionals will work with you to ensure your special day is memorable, unique, and stress free! We can provide custom packages and customer friendly staff. We can provide china, flatware, glassware, and linen rentals. Schedule a meeting with our catering consultants today!

5 Reviews for WKU Catering

5 WKU Catering Reviews

T
Tiffany James

Married on 03/23/2019

It was Flawless

I planned my wedding in two short weeks and was only able to do so with the help of WKU. Everything was perfect! Highly recommend for everyone to use! Read more I planned my wedding in two short weeks and was only able to do so with the help of WKU. Everything was perfect! Highly recommend for everyone to use!

C
Chanley Rogers

Married on 12/22/2018

Wonderful Experience

WKU catered my daughters wedding reception. The menu was Tuscan Chicken with noodles and salad. The food was absolutely delicious and the buffet was simply gorgeous. Mrs. Norton was amazing to work ... Read more with and made sure everything went smoothly. I was so thankful for all the kindness and professionalism with all of the catering staff. I will not hesitate to use WKU Catering again in the future.

T
Tracy Rogers

Married on 12/22/2018

Wku catering

My experience with Barbara and her team was the highest I think it could have possibly been. She made my daughter’s wedding something to remember. The food was wonderful, service was great, and ... Read more working with Barbara was a pleasure