Wolf Weddings & Events

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Wolf Weddings & Events

Wolf Weddings & Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in San Antonio, Texas. They specialize in a wide range of services including coordination, floral, décor, linens, furniture and much more. The expert planners at Wolf Weddings are committed to providing a stress-free planning process by serving as a one-stop shop for all your wedding planning needs. Wolf Weddings & Events provides planning services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception; in total, they seeks to transform your wedding vision into reality.

Wolf Weddings & Events offers a range of wedding planning services including day-of coordination, partial planning services, full planning services and day-of setup. Their sister companies, Look Entertainment and Garnish Bar Company, provide wedding DJ entertainment and bar service. Their planning services include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

L
Featured
Lacey Kozekwa

Married on 11/03/2018

BEST wedding planner out there!!!

Let me start out by saying this post is long overdue as we got married November 3, 2018 and I am just now writing this. I will start off by saying that Wolf Weddings & Events by FAR exceeded our ... Read more expectations with our big day and would not have chose anyone else to be in charge. We chose Ravin for the full service wedding coordination. From the minute I had my first conversation with Ravin was nothing more than awesome, she seemed very down to earth and definitely knew what she was talking about. Her professionalism, hospitality, patience, kindness, and so much more made our whole year stress free. She made my life so easy during the year leading up to our wedding. She recommended some of the top vendors and made sure we stuck within budget, always giving us a lower, middle and higher options when choosing who to use. She is a one stop shop which also made our choices much easier. We went with Wolf entertainment for our DJ, photobooth, lighting, etc. We used her in house floral for all of our floral (which she created EXACTLY what I showed her from a picture), our linens and table decor was through her as well. I can not stress enough how easy she made the entire process go. Extremely organized and always accepting and changing if I did not like something (even 3 weeks before the big day!!) We envisioned a "winter wonderland" themed wedding and let me tell you, it was definitely just that! They created life-sized white trees with fake snow and hanging votives for our ceremony that we then repurposed for the reception. My husband wanted our table to be elevated and they made that happen too. We had silver sequin tablecloths and table runners with tall candelabras holding our beautiful floral arrangements. We had fake snow and candles on some tables with silver chargers and white napkins. We had blue uplighting and a BOGO monogram on the wall. We never got told "no" and we were always made sure we were happy. Everyone complimented on the floral and decor, which is what I read in prior reviews. Ravin took everything I had envisioned and brought it to life and I could not have asked for a better wedding day and the days leading up to it. Her assistant Grace and husband Ryan were EXCELLENT in the last few weeks leading up to the wedding and were always there when you needed them. If you are looking for someone to take care of you and your big day, Wolf Weddings is definitely your event planner!!

Valerie
Valerie Mayle

Married on 07/27/2019

The most incredible wedding planning group!

My wedding day would not have been as smooth without the help of Haylea and Alexa. We chose to do the month of package and it was so helpful to have Haylea’s organization and feedback as we got closer ... Read more to the day of. I had no idea how much I needed a planner until they came into play and it was the best decision we made. They offered me so much advice up until the wedding day and were so helpful whenever I was indecisive. Haylea handled all emails, phone calls, timeline, etc. On the day of, Haylea and Alexa were both so level headed and so diligent about staying on track and getting everyone in line. They were able to manage a wedding party of 20 people, families, 200 guests, and still make sure that they were attentive to any changes. They were so fun to be around and helped me stay so calm throughout the evening. I feel like I would not have been able to enjoy our wedding as much without their help. Ravin is so helpful and she runs an incredible business with professional, yet kind planners and we were so lucky to have them. If I could offer any advice at all to a bride in the nearby areas-it would be to hire Wolf Weddings!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 05/25/2019

Worked directly with Ravin and Ryan as the Bride!

Ravin and Ryan were a dream team to work with. They bounce off each other so well and really listen to what you’re asking for. She created my dream wedding at the Hyatt hill country resort in San ... Read more Antonio even when I couldn’t exactly express what I wanted! I hired her as my wedding coordinator/ planner as well as my florist, dj, decorator EVERYTHING! Ryan was our Dj and he turned it up for us! He was so good on the mic and kept the flow going, announced everything that was about to happen. He played our music that we wanted and was just amazing! Everything was perfect!