Wolf's 1-11

Albany, NY · View map

About Wolf's 1-11

Wolf's 1-11 is a locally owned and operated full-service restaurant and banquet facility. We have 3 banquet rooms that can accommodate 25-300. We offer modern decor throughout with marble flooring and high ceilings. Wolf's 1-11 Restaurant is the perfect place for weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, engagement dinners, bachelor & bachelorette parties and so much more.

Our event coordinator will be happy to customize a menu to fit your needs and budget.

We do sit-down plated meals, buffets, stations, and hors d' oeuvre packages.

p> Read more...

4 Reviews for Wolf's 1-11

4 Wolf's 1-11 Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 02/14/2015

Wolf's 1-11 was flexible with all our needs. Not only was it affordable but they made myself, my now husband and our guests feel like royalty. They worked with our outside vendors and planned every ... Read more detail to make our wedding truly special. Anyone that decides to have their event there will be in great hands.

K
Kara

Event date: 08/23/2014

The staff at wolfs 1-11 were great. Very professional and helped me plan a wonderful bridal shower. The food was outstanding. I would recommend anyone and everyone to have a event there. Read more The staff at wolfs 1-11 were great. Very professional and helped me plan a wonderful bridal shower. The food was outstanding. I would recommend anyone and everyone to have a event there.

S
Stuart

Event date: 08/16/2014

I have been going to Wolf's 1-11 for many years, but this was my first time planning an event with them. I found them to be extremely helpful with the entire process, from picking a date (I'm a male ... Read more planning a Jack and Jill baby shower, I needed a lot of help), time, and even food options. Leading up to the date, I had plenty of contact with the event coordinator, Mary, as things changed rapidly. She was very accommodating as we had an ever growing head count (originally anticipated to be around 20-25, ended up with around 40 people), as well as helping us maximize the space within the room. I could not have asked for a better result than what we ended up receiving. I would highly recommend Wolf's 1-11, especially with the recent renovations to the banquet areas.