Wolsfelt's Bridal

Aurora, IL · View map · Visit website

About Wolsfelt's Bridal

Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos is a family owned bridal attire service in Aurora, Illinois. This boutique offers a complete menu of service to help you plan all the elements of your wedding aesthetic, from your dream gown to bridal party accessories. Whether you come to Wolsfelts having an exact vision in mind, or are just starting out in the wedding planning process, they will ensure you find what you need. With over 40 years of bridal industry experience, Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos is the place you want to go for all bridal attire needs.

Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos has an extensive inventory of bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, accessories, tuxedos, flower girl dresses, and mother of the wedding gowns. Each department is individually operated so you receive detailed service for whatever you’re shopping for. Your Wolsfelts experience begins with an appointment to consult with a stylist and give the team an idea of your needs and expectations. From there you will be able to shop from a variety of designer brands, as well as one of a kind sample gowns for discounted prices. Wolsfelts Bridal & Tuxedos also offer professional alterations and preservation services, and ancillary services such as floral, photography, and videography through their partners.

419 Reviews for Wolsfelt's Bridal

419 Wolsfelt's Bridal Reviews

Jen
Featured
Jen Supergan

Married on 06/01/2019

One of my best wedding vendors!!

I absolutely cannot say enough positive things about Wolsfelt's! I went there for my first wedding dress shopping appointment and worked with Andrea and she was incredible. She was attentive, never ... Read more made me feel rushed, and let me try on literally anything I thought I may even remotely like. I had multiple other dress appointments at other shops and I'm the type of person that had to see everything that was out there, so I went to my other appointments at various other bridal shops and found a dress I really liked. However, I told my mom I really wanted to give Wolsfelt's my business (because they were that wonderful). So I sent a picture of the dress I found to Andrea and she found me a dress that was similar but even better at Wolsfelt's. It was my dream dress and the dress I ultimately walked down the aisle in. Now lets talk about the alterations department. I had quite a few minor changes I wanted made to my dress and Antonia was amazing! She listened to every minor adjustment I wanted and altered the dress perfectly. I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and it is very much in thanks to the staff here. Could not recommend more highly!!

Karissa
Karissa Paku

Getting married on 11/08/2019

Worth it to keep this family business going

Beautiful selection, seemed like something from everyone. I was able to send my pictures ahead and they already had dresses in mind for me. Felt so comfortable and knew I didn't want to search ... Read more anywhere else.

Justine
Justine

Getting married on 10/19/2019

My experience was unbelievable! It was truly magical and everything I thought it would be. I can't thank Sarah O enough for the time and effort she put into making that day an amazing day for me! Read more My experience was unbelievable! It was truly magical and everything I thought it would be. I can't thank Sarah O enough for the time and effort she put into making that day an amazing day for me!